Fully restored Willow Green 1957 Thunderbird. Model D 312 CUI Show Condition
Price: US $50,000.00 Item location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: 2 door with removable hardtop
- Trim: Convertible with removable hardtop
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 4,280
- VIN: D7FH335939
- Color: Willow Green
- Engine size: 312 CUI V8 with single quad carburetor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 speed auto Fordomatic transmission
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Vinyl two tone green
- Safety options: seat belts
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Ford ThunderbirdThis 1957 Ford Thunderbird is a model D with 245 HP 312 CUI engine with single quad carburetor and 3 speed auto Fordomatic transmission. It is also equipped with power seats, ower steering, ower brakes and power windows. Air conditioning was added by Prestige Thunderbird at time of restoration. The restoration included: Complete body work and paint in Willow Green with white porthole hard top, ebuilt motor with .040 pistons and hardened valve seats, ebuild transmission and 3rd member, ll new brake system, ew suspension springs and bushings, ebuilt power steering components, ew tires, ll new interior vinyl, ew dash pad, auges tested or rebuilt, peedo rebuilt and set to zero, ll new body weather strip, e-chromed bumpers, ll body stainless polished, ardtop restored with new headliner, runk detailed, ll new glass and new 4 core HD radiator.
Car does not have a soft top but does have a matching tonneau cover. Additionally Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels, ubber floor mats, ustom car cover and easy lift hard top hoist are included. An AM/FM cassette radio is installed with the original Town and Country radio included.
Any shipping expense and shipping arrangements will be the responsibility of the buyer.