BOSS 302 RESTOMOD -REAL "G CODE" "BEST OF THE BEST", DRAG PACK OPTION, 5 SPEED
Price: US $125,900.00 Item location: Clinton Township, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: BOSS 302
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: TWO DOOR
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: 0F02G118120
- Color: GRABBER GREEN
- Engine size: 302CI V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang BOSS 3021970 FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302"THE BEST OF THE BEST"HIGHLIGHTS
-ORIGINAL G-CODE BOSS 302
-W CODE 4.30 DRAG PACK OPTION (STRANGE 4.30 GEARS TODAY)
-KEN MAISANO-BUILT 302 THAT PRODUCES 525 HORSEPOWER
-KEISER-SUPPLIED TREMEC TKO-600 5 SPEED MANUAL
-TOTAL CRUISE PRODUCTS 9-INCH REAR END
-CUSTOM TCP/CHASSISWORKS SUSPENSION
-POWER RACK AND PINION STEERING
-12" WILWOOD DISC BRAKES
-CUSTOM CHROME 17" MAGNUM 500 STYLE WHEELS
-2,000 HOUR BUILD BY MASCAR AUTOBODY
-ARP BOLTS, LEVITE BEARINGS, ILLET CRANK, USTOM CAM MOTION CAM, ROBE H-BEAM CONNECTING RODS,
-JE10.8 TO 1 PISTONS TO CREATE MOUNTAINS OF SCCA-WINNING TORQUE.
-CUSTOM AIR CLEANER FEEDS BIG HOLLEY CARBURETORS THAT ARE TETHERED TO A RARE SHELBY INTAKE,
-STAINLESS LINES AND EDELBROCK FUEL PUMP
-PORTED DOZE HEADS CONCEAL CRANK ROCKERS, OMPETITION VALVE SPRINGS, MITH BORHTER PUSHRODS BETWEEN ISKY LIFTERS
-FINNED SHELBY VALVE COVERS
-MSD IGNITION, SG PLUG WIRES, ERAMIC COATED HEADERS
-CUSTOM BUILT 3 INCH EXHAUST SYSTEM
-BE COOL RADIATOR W/ TWO SPAL PULLER FANS AND EDELBROCK WATER PUMP
-KRC STEERING PUMP, OWERMASTER ALTERNATOR AND CLOYES TIMING COMPONENTS
-AEROMOTIVE FUEL COMPONENTS,
-TCP SUBFRAME SYSTEM
-THE V8 HAS BEEN COATED SUBDUED BLACK PAINT PROPERLY SEATED IN GLASS BLACK BAY.
-RELOCATED MOROSO BREATHERS, ILLET PULLEYS
-CORRECT AUTOLITE REV LIMITER AND TCP TRUSS BRACES ROUNDING OUT A TROPHY WORTHY ENGINE DISPLAY
-BLACK INTERIOR- EVERYTHING SHOES LIKE NEW INSIDE-CARPET, ATS, EATS, ISORS, I BACK BUCKET SEATS
-MUSTANG DASH WITH CRACK FREE VINYL BLACK TRIM
-FACTORY GUAGES, UEL, PEED, amp; RPM'S
-PAINTED AND SPEED DRILLED STEERING WHEEL CONNECTS TO TILTING IDIDIT COLUMN
-FACTORY CORRECT STEREO HANGS OVER AN ORIGINAL LOOKING CONSOLE THAT FRAMES SMALL STEWART WARNER GUAGES IN FRONT OF CHOME HURST SHIFTER
-ATTRACTIVE DOOR PANELS HANG LARGE PLEATS BEHIND FRESH CHROME TRIM.
-CAPPED AND RELOCATED BATTERYTHIS BOSS ORIGINATED BY THE DESIGN OF LARRY SHINODA BUT THE FIRST CLASS PROFESSIONALS AT MASCAR AUTOBODY DID A PHENOMINAL JOB ENSURING THAT THE LOOKS OF THIS CAR PRESENT BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE. THE GRABBER GREEN TWO-STAGE WAS ACCENTED WITH CLASSIC BOSS WAR PAINT. WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE THIS FORD DEBUTED AS A FRESH TWIST ON A CAN'T MISS FAVORITE THAT PUTS MOST RESTORATIONS TO SHAME. UNDER THE HOOD KEN MAISANO-BUILT FORD 302 HAS BEEN FULLY BALANCED, OMPLETELY DETAILED AND STROKED TO 360CI. BEHIND THAT STROKED SMALL BLOCK, KEISLER -SUPPLIED TREMEC TKO600 5 SPEED UTILIZED A RUGGED SPEC CLUTCH TO POP QUICK AND CONFIDENT SHIFTS. THE POWER IS SENT TO A TOTAL CONTROL PRODUCTS 9-INCH TRACTION LOK REAR END THAT'S EQUIPPED WITH STRANGE 4.30 GEARS; A NOD TO THE CAR'S DRAG PACK HERITIAGE. CORNERING CAPABILITIES COME COURTESY OF ADJUSTABLE VARISHOCK COILOVERS THAT ARE AIDED BY CUSTOM-BUILD SHOCK SUPPORTS, CUSTOM UPPER PAN ROD BAR, CHRIS ALSTON'S CHASSISWORKS 4-LINK AND A ROSTER OF TCP SUSPENSION PRODUCTS. A POWER RACK AND PINION SETUP KEEPS STEERING EFFORT MINIMAL WHIE ELECTRICALLY ASSISTED WILWOOD 12-INC DISC BRAKES ENSURES THE CAR STOPS AS WELL AS IT GOES. A CHROMED AND CUSOTOM WIDENED MAGNUM 500 STYLE WHEELS SPIN 245/45ZR17. BF GOODRICH G-FORCE SUPER SPORTS IN FRONT OF 275/40ZR17 ON BF GOODRICH G-FORCE SUPER SPORTS. WITH A STRONG DRIVETRAIN, APABLE CHASSIS AND NEARLY UNIVERSAL APPEAL THIS BOSS IS AN EXCELLENT MIX OF OLD SCHOOL CLASSIC FUN.
CALL DAVE DIRECTLY 586-662-0913*Watching doesn't buy a nice car like this..bid with confidence or call to make offers! Vehicle is for sale locally and auction may end at any time without notice to ebay. We do encourage all bidders to call before bidding to answer any questions and check availability. If you need the vehicle shipped please call for rates. All vehicles must be paid in full before shipping. Vehicle is sold as-is. We encourage that buyers inspect vehicle or arrange appraiser to come to our dealership and inspect vehicle. Michigan residents to pay 6% sales tax or anyone planning on driving this vehicle home where they cannot present a bill of laden. In those cases when registering the vehicle in your state you will receive a credit from what was paid at time of purchase. We only accept paypal for deposit due to paypal fees.OVER 90%of ourebay sales are not completed online so please call to discuss if you are a serious buyer.$95 Documentation feeon all purchases.
CALL DAVEIF YOU WANT TO NEGOTIATE A BUY IT NOW PRICE-586-662-0913 CELL.We do not give any BUY IT NOW prices by email, ut you can email or call with your questions on the vehicle or for a shipping quote. Don't get fooled by low bids, he real buyers are calling and making offers. We sell 70% of our vehicles before the auction ends..SO PLEASE CALL FOR FULL DESCRIPTION.CALL DAVE AT 586-662-0913
This vehicle is for sale by Showdown Motors Inc. Showdown Motors and Super Sport Auto Sales are two different/separate entities and should not be referred to as one in the same. Showdown Motors Inc. purchases its inventory from private individuals, ther licensed dealers, nd from auctions. These vehicles are purchased in "AS-IS" condition and shall be sold as per the terms of the â€œBUYERS GUIDEâ€ presented and signed at the time of sale. We do not and cannot represent 100% authenticity unless it is available. We are happy to show our customers the engine casting number, IN numbers, ags, ngine stamping, nd transmission codes, e DO NOT GUARANTEE that the motor or any other part or component is in fact the original or that it is correct for this car. There is ALWAYS the possibility of restamped motors and as technology improves there will be even more. We cannot guarantee the originality of this vehicle or any part on this vehicle, ncluding but not limited to the Engine, he Transmission, matching numbers", olor changes, ata tag, he frame or any documentation. The entire risk as to the originality and the inspection of this vehicle before purchase is up to the Buyer. Showdown Motors Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any typographical error that might be found in any of our advertising including the Internet. This will include any errors made in the description, olor, rice, r equipment listed for all being advertised for sale by Showdown Motors Inc. All prices listed on this website are discounted cash price.
All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwill help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided bySUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, ot withSUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORS.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, ut is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
Fee and Tax Information:
- Buyers Inspection:SUPERSPORT AUTOhas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwelcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, lease make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, or are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Allbuyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered