1978 Ford F-150 Short Bed Ranger 4X4 Rancho Lift Rebuilt 351M with 1100 Miles
Price: US $8,500.00 Item location: Melville, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-150
- SubModel: Short Bed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Ranger
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 1,100
- VIN: F14HRCE5785
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 351M V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Ford F-150 Short Bed1978 FORD F-150 SHORT BED RANGER 4X4 Rancho Lift. Removed Roll Bars.
Invested over $25k in this pick-up truck since I purchased it. Vehicle Located in Melville, Y 11747 PLEASE CALL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE REGARDING THIS VEHICLE. THANKS.Kumar (240-426-1867) THIS TRUCK HAS A COMPLETE TOP TO BOTTOM REBUILT 351M V8 ENGINE WITH 1100 MILES ON IT...IT RUNS & DRIVES AMAZING, UPER STRONG AND SMOOTH WITH LOTS OF POWER, UST TURN THE KEY AND GO! Most parts sourced from LMCtruck.com all parts for this truck are cheap and great quality.The Axles, ifferential have all been rebuilt in the past year. I just use it to haul stuff when I renovated my house but don't get any time to drive it. I take it for a spin once in a while but don't have room in the Garage anymore, nd kid on the way so need to get an SUV....The only part that has not been redone is the interior. That was my next project but with a $1000 you can make it brand new.- Truck has space and brackets for compressor, urrently there is no AC- Heat blower motor is bad, an be fixed for less than $100.- No Radio, nd just last week the fuel gauge isn't working. just needs replacement.Otherwise all lights, rake lights, urn signals, mergency brake, raking work great and will pass any inspections.
- 4-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION WITH GRANNY LOW GEAR SHIFTS TIGHT AND SMOOTH CLUTCH IS GREAT
- 4-WHEEL DRIVE WORKS PERFECTLY NP205 TRANSFER CASE
- RANCHO LIFT DANA 44 FRONT END
- WARN HUBS LOCK & UNLOCK WITH A SMOOTH CLICK
- STARTS UP EVERY TIME DOESN'T LEAK OR SMOKe
- POWER FRONT DISC BRAKES, EAR DRUMS Brakes have been totally rebuilt within the last 100 miles
- POWER STEERING (super smooth)
- THE BODY IS VERY STRAIGHT AND SOLID
- THE BED, OCKERS, NGINE COMPARTMENT & UNDER-CARRIAGE ARE ALL SOLID THE DOORS OPEN AND CLOSE NICE AND TIGHT WITHOUT HAVING TO SLAM THEM SHUT
- WINDOWS ROLL UP & DOWN
- 33" ALL TERRAIN TIRES STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TREAD LEFT
Listing it locally as well so have the option to end auction early and cancel bids so please contact me ASAP if interested. Can be shipped anywhere, ou pay shipping. It is definitely a recreational vehicle, as big tires so not suitable for long periods of highway driving.