1966 FORD MUSTANG - MATCHING 289 V8 - 4 BBL - C4 AUTO - RED / BLACK - CLEAN CAR!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: "Must See"
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 101,907
- VIN: 6F07C227592
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 289 CI V8 - 4BBL
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang
Up for auction at low reserve is our classic 1966 Ford Mustang 2-door coupe. It’s an original “C-code” car with automatic shift on the floor. This first generation Mustang is one of the cleanest and original cars I have seen. It’s been well- maintained over the years, nside and out.
Info from Driver Side Door Tag:
Body (65A): 2 Door Hardtop, tandard Interior
Color (T): Candyapple Red
Trim (26): Black Crinkle Vinyl, tandard Interior
Production Date (18A): January 18, 966
Domestic Special Order (55): St. Louis, O
Axle (6): 2.80:1, onventional
Trans (6): C4 Automatic
Engine / Mechanics: This rare classic is equipped with its strong, riginal Ford 289 cubic inch V8 motor (rebuilt 2000+/- miles ago ), BBL carb and automatic transmission. Power steering and new disc brakes (on the front). Car starts on first turn of the key, dles and shifts through gears nicely. Dual exhaust has a steady deep rumble at idle and roars while racing down the road. The engine compartment, runk area and undercarriage appear clean and unsoiled as seen in pics.
Exterior: The exterior is in excellent condition. The classic candyapple red paint shines like new and with black interior is quite a sought after color combination for 1965-66 Pony cars. The body is straight with no rust, ents, ings, cratches or structural issues. The emblems & badges, rim, lass and chrome are all good. The block lettered Mastercraft Avenger G/T tires have plenty of tread remaining and the vintage Mustang GT wheels are in great condition.
Interior: The black interior is beautiful. The door panels, ash, eadliner, added console, ear bench and carpet are all extremely clean with good color and very little wear. The front bucket seats are presentable though could use new skins at some point ($142.95 for a pair). Blinkers, ead lights, ail lights, rake lights, nterior lights, auges, runk lock, oor locks and radio are all in working order.
Misc: Please review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a trustworthy Ebay member since 2000. This first generation Mustang is truly a beautiful specimen of muscle car history. It’s a fast, eliable and rare classic you won’t have to spend any of your time or money on. Turn the key and drive; it’s ready to be enjoyed for many many years. VIN # stamped on driver side engine apron matches VIN # on driver side door tag and VIN # on title.
Not interested in trades.
Clear title is in-hand. Original set of keys, icense plate frames, pare tire with plaid cover and 1966 Mustang owners manual are all included in the sale.
*** Reserve has been set well below fair market value to ensure immediate equity for the buyer. Please do not bid unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Contact seller before bidding if feedback is less than 10 or you are bidding from a country outside the United States. ***
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. Make a reasonable offer to Buy It Now.
Thank you and good luck.
TERMS OF SALE
1. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, .G. CASHIERS CHECK, IRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING CAR OR TITLE.
5. VEHICLE SOLD AS-IS WHERE-IS (VEHICLE HAS BEEN DESCRIBED TO BEST OF OUR ABILITY BUT SOME ISSUES MAY BE UNSEEN -SALE IS FINAL -NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED).6. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER TO BUY IT NOW.