72 Ford F100 Explorer, great shape, runs and drive 100%, no reserve
Price: US $7,000.00 Item location: Wallingford, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Explorer
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 140,000
- Color: Copper / White
- Engine size: 390 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Ford F-100NO RESERVE!
Just had a baby...time for someone else to enjoy this beauty.
1972 Ford F100 "Explorer" model with an 8' bed. The natural patina and Copper/ white 2-tone on this truck makes it stand out in any crowd. This truck can be a daily driver if needed. Runs and drives 110%! With an automatic transmission, ower steering, nd all-new interior/ heating, his truck is a dream to drive. I have driven it all over New England, ven a 6 hour drive from Northern VT to NYC without any issues. I have owned this truck for about 2 years. I purchased off an enthusiast that owned it for 6 years and replaced many parts, ncluding most of the interior pieces, ll pieces included in the heating/blower unit, nd maintained it to a T. This truck is originally from Oregon, here he had it shipped from to NH. This has been garage kept since being in the northeast, nd hasn't seen any winters. I get lots of remarks about how great of shape it is for being in the northeast. All new parts have been sourced through LMC.
- 1972 F100 Explorer
- 8' styleside bed
- 390 V8
- Mooneyes filter and polished valve covers
- TMU - title shows over 200k, ut original odometer shows 140ish
- Automatic transmission
- Custom white 16" wheels
- Dunlop Radial Rover tires with 90% tread left. (Larger tires in back give this truck an awesome rake)
- Magnaflow exhaust
- Thoroughly maintained - all filters replaced annually, il changed regularly, tc
- Had entire truck gone over by a vintage Ford specialist in Vermont last summer - got a clean bill of health, ust needed a new motor mount and a brake bleed
- Black painted bench seat
- All dash pieces new within 3 years - excluding original cluster
- Heating and blower new within 5 years
- Prior to install, ll pieces were removed and entire cab was sanded, repped, nd painted matte black from windshield down
- Custom molded rubber LMC floor
- Alpine CD player 4 speakers added - sounds great!
- Mooneyes tri-spoke wooden steering wheel
- Mooneyes shiftknob
- 2-tone copper/white paintjob - Copper is original, hite looks to have been resprayed at some paint. Amazing patina!
- Some rust starting to show on driver side bed - not fully rotted - easy repair or keep for great patina look
- All trim/badges in place
- Aftermarket tribar headlights
- Header gasket leak
- Secondary (long trip) fuel tank not functional (just needs a new switch) - Never fixed because it it unneccesary