1931 FORD STREETROD 5 WINDOW COUPE -ALL STEEL W/ GLASS D -340CI-V8 W/ 4 SPEED -
Price: US $39,900.00 Item location: Livonia, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: TWO DOOR
- Year: 1931
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 161185
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1931 Ford Model A1931 FORD STREETROD
-FIVE WINDOW COUPE
-ALL STEEL BODY W/ GLASS DECKLID
-340CI V8 MOPAR MOTOR -TUNNEL RAM W. DUAL EDELBROCKS
-15" CENTERLINE ALUMINUM WHEELSTHIS IS ONE OF THE COOLEST STREETRODS ON THE STREETS OF DETROIT. RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. SHIFTS NICE AND STOPS ON A DIME. GAUGES ALL WORK, O OVERHEATING OR ANY ISSUES. SUPER TIGHT CAR WITH NO RATTLES OR NOISES. DOESN'T LOAD UP AT IDLE. LIGHT TO LIGHT NO WORRIES. SUPER FAST AND RUNS ON PUMP FUEL. SOUNDS GREAT, ETS ALL THE ATTENTION EVERYWHERE YOU GO. INCLUDES BOOK WITH MOST RECEIPTS AND BUILD INFORMATION.DETAILSWhite “Flames”- 5 Window CoupeComplete Drive Train from Front to BackSpecs and Mods: Bored 030 over forged steel crank ground, 10 mains, 20 rods – new, RWbearings, achined and resized rod ends, ear sump oil pan from 70’s truck, orged TRW, 0-1pistons, indage tray, ompetition Cams race cam kit = .525 lift, 05 centerline, atched valvesprings and timing chain, ehling high volume oil pump, ummit high volume water pump,under intake splash guard, rager dual point distributor, oroso 8 mm plug wires, delbrockstreet tunnel ram, wo 500 cfm Edelbrock carburators, ntake and exhaust ports matched,custom built 1 ¾ headers, ew intake valves, ew guides, angle valve grind, ard chromedrocker shafts, ockers reground, ulleys custom built by owner, GM alternator, ustomthrottle linkage, etal, nd cable.Clutch: 10 ½ steel fly wheel by owner, ayes competition clutch and pressure plate, cCloudhydraulic throw out bearing operated by Tilton 7/8 diameter master cylinder.ENTIRE ASSEMBLY BALANCEDTransmission: 197 Dodge 4 speed manual with new synchros. Drive shaft - 1976 Dodge wagonshortened and balanced by Universal Joint Specialists.Rear End: 197 Dodge Duster. Modifications – PosiTrac center section from 76’ Dodge wagon,4.86 ring and pinion (Richmond Gears), ll new seals and bearings throughout, olt pattern re-machined for larger 4 ½ bolt pattern. (Dodge and Ford)76’ Grand Prix disk brakes in front, dapted to 48’ Ford spindles (Speedway kit). 70’ Dodge 11”rear drum brakes in rear. All brakes operated by 1” Tilton master cylinder with inlineproportioning valve. All lines are stainless steel – fabricated by owner.SuspensionFront: Dropped I beam axle of unknown origin – drilled by owner. 4 segment chromedtransverse leaf aligned by owner, uilt bat wings and radius rods (chromed). Shocks are“Shortie Shocks” from Speedway Motors (chromed). Drag link steering and tie rod – ownerbuilt and chromed. Chrome work done by “The chrome shop specialist” located at Pine andMemorial. Steering actuated by reversed Corvair steering box adapted to a radically modifiedCadillac steering column. Steering u-joint by Borgenson.Rear: Chromed – owner built ladder bars and panhard bar assembly. Coil over shocksmanufactured by Linbald. Springs chromed by the above mentioned shop. Shock brackets onrear end and frame are owner built.Body and FrameBody: 1931 Ford. All steel except for deck lid (trunk) and grill shell. Grill shell and stainlessinsert chopped 4”, ody chopped 4/12 – 5”, hanneled 4” over frame forged steek crankground, 10 mains, 20. Radically modified rear fenders, ctually from horse trailer. Licenseplate recess and lightening by owner. Tail lights are 40’ Ford. Headlights are King Bee,mounted to aluminum stands from Speedway Motors. All wiring through frame. Fuse panelbehind passenger side kick panel. All wiring by owner. Frame: 100% home built, atternedafter an original Model A frame. Fuel Tank Approximately 10 gallons and properly vented.SUPERSPORT AUTOCALL DAVE 586-662-0913
*Watching doesn't buy a nice car like this..bid with confidence or call to make offers! Vehicle is for sale locally and auction may end at any time without notice to ebay. We do encourage all bidders to call before bidding to answer any questions and check availability. If you need the vehicle shipped please call for rates. All vehicles must be paid in full before shipping. Vehicle is sold as-is. We encourage that buyers inspect vehicle or arrange appraiser to come to our dealership and inspect vehicle. Michigan residents to pay 6% sales tax or anyone planning on driving this vehicle home where they cannot present a bill of laden. In those cases when registering the vehicle in your state you will receive a credit from what was paid at time of purchase. We only accept paypal for deposit due to paypal fees.OVER 90%of ourebay sales are not completed online so please call to discuss if you are a serious buyer.$95 Documentation feeon all purchases.
CALL DAVEIF YOU WANT TO NEGOTIATE A BUY IT NOW PRICE-586-662-0913 CELL.We do not give any BUY IT NOW prices by email, ut you can email or call with your questions on the vehicle or for a shipping quote. Don't get fooled by low bids, he real buyers are calling and making offers. We sell 70% of our vehicles before the auction ends..SO PLEASE CALL FOR FULL DESCRIPTION.
Supersport Auto is a licensed consignment Michigan Used Car Dealer. Showdown Motors and Super Sport Auto Sales are two different/separate entities and should not be referred to as one in the same. Showdown Motors Inc. purchases its inventory from private individuals, ther licensed dealers, nd from auctions. These vehicles are purchased in "AS-IS" condition and shall be sold as per the terms of the "BUYERS GUIDE" presented and signed at the time of sale. We do not and cannot represent 100% authenticity unless it is available. We are happy to show our customers the engine casting number, IN numbers, ags, ngine stamping, nd transmission codes, e DO NOT GUARANTEE that the motor or any other part or component is in fact the original or that it is correct for this car. There is ALWAYS the possibility of restamped motors and as technology improves there will be even more. We cannot guarantee the originality of this vehicle or any part on this vehicle, ncluding but not limited to the Engine, he Transmission, matching numbers", olor changes, ata tag, he frame or any documentation. The entire risk as to the originality and the inspection of this vehicle before purchase is up to the Buyer. Showdown Motors Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any typographical error that might be found in any of our advertising including the Internet. This will include any errors made in the description, olor, rice, r equipment listed for all being advertised for sale by Showdown Motors Inc. All prices listed on this website are discounted cash price. All sales include $95 documentation fee.
All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwill help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided bySUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, ot withSUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORS.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, ut is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
Fee and Tax Information:
- Buyers Inspection:American Dream Machineshas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwelcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, lease make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, or are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Allbuyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered