1965 Ford F-100 Custom S.B. 2WD HIGH $$$$ Restoration !!..
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: CUSTOM S.B.
- Type: Pickup Truck
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 73,933
- VIN: F10DR651791
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford F-100 CUSTOM S.B.
1965 Ford F-100 Custom S.B. 2WD
HIGH $$$$ Restoration !!.. Less than 10K since completed.A truly vintage, tunning restoration of the famous Ford "F-100" Pickup !!.. It has been very well cared for. It was purchased from the 2nd owner from Nevada in 1984. It was originally a Ca, ruck with the Forestry Service.
It was built in the San Jose, a. plant. Since 1984 in has been driven infrequently,dry climate stored and maintained during this time.
Completed in 2012 w/ less than 10 K since completion. Amazing !!!... The restoration was started on a solid foundation truck and after thousands of dollars, nd hundreds of hours this finished truck say's it all..."QUALITY" !!!
It has been updated with the following upgrades while still retaining the original appearance, nd classic look of the 1965 Ford F-100 that it was born.
* The original steering wheel, mblems, nd glass in very good condition.
* Paint, ngine, nd transmission work completed in Mid 2012.
* All restoration receipts,documentation, wners manual included w/ truck.
* Everything inside this truck is operational.
* Original colors refinished in high quality finish "Wimbledon White" / "Holly Green" 2 stage paint.
* Color sanded and polished when finished.
* 352 V-8 period correct engine w/ approx 10K since completed in 2012.
* Edelbrock "Performer" intake and dress up kit.
* 4 Barrel 600 / CFM carb.
* "Pertronix" ignition in original distributor housing
* Transmission completely rebuilt at time of engine.
* New clutch, hrow out bearing, ressure pad.
* 4 speed was converted to NV4500 (5) speed transmission w/ overdrive and is a great "cruiser" now !!
* Rebuilt entire clutch linkage and adj. to factory spec's.
* Power steering
* Power front disc/ rear drum brakes w/ "NEW" master cylinder.
* All new hard lines for braking system.
* Rebuilt steering wheel w/ ALL new bushings,bearing and turn signal cam.
* New instrument panel cluster surround.
* New knobs, nd switches.
* New King pins, otors, heel bearings,seals,and pads (all still like new.)
* All new suspension (front & back) shocks, ushings, ie rods, rag link etc.
* Calibrated speedometer at time of transmission installation.
* 4 wheel alignment upon front end rebuild. * Powder coated parts throughout.
* Re-cored radiator / all new hoses / modified shroud to eliminate excess noise.
* Clutch fan.
* Custom made battery cables for high perf. starting.
* Bench seat re-done very plush and comfortable.
* New floor matting.
* AM factory radio
* Heat / defroster.
* All new locks, gnition tumbler- ONE KEY OPERATES ALL..."YES" !!
* New window seals (front / back)
* Windshield wiper motor completely rebuilt
* All new cab mounts to isolate vibration.
* Period correct chrome side view mirrors installed.
* Powder coated white wheels w/ chrome trim rings and correct hub cap.
* New radial, hite wall tires.
* Has diamond plated, ocking tool box mounted in bed, nd sooo much more !!!..
*Call / contact : Chris Quinn Classic Specialist @ (605) 201-2109 for more details.
*Finance options w.*special low rate, p to 5 yrs. w/ 20 % min. down payment (domestic cust.) * W.A.C.
* Discount shipping worldwide and we can get quotes and set it all up for you !!..
Call Chris, oday...while still available !!!
Chris - (605) 201-2109 cell