1927 T Bucket Roadster with Alfa Romeo Engine, Very Unique and Fast
Price: US $20,000.00 Item location: Atascadero, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1927
- Mileage: 18,050
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 1984 Alfa Romeo V6 Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1927 Ford Model T1. Very Unique Engine: V6 Alfa Romeo Engine with Turbo. Sounds Great
2. Mike the Stripe did all the Striping. He is in San Jose, A
3. It is a 5 speed Manual Transmission
4. I have been told the front end is from a Mustang. But I have not verified that
5. Any other info please ask. I dont know the builder of the car. I was told that the guy that built it was in love with racing Alfa Romeo's many years ago, hat is why he put a Alfa Romeo Engine in it.
6. Did I mention its FAST!!!!