1969 Ford Mustang "S" code Pro Street Project
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Trim: fastback
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- Engine size: 460 Ford Big Block
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford Mustang
1969 Ford Mustang "S" code Pro Street project
- All steel body (coated in primer)
- All original glass
- Many original and NOS parts
- Rectangular tube chassis
- Mustang2 front suspension with coilover shocks and rack and pinion steering
- 4 link rear suspension with narrowed ford 9 inch rear housing (no axles or gears)
- 6 point roll cage
- wheel tubs
- WELD PRO STAR wheels with Mickey Thompson tires
- C6 Ford transmission professionally rebuilt with internal mods and HURST shifter
- ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
- 460 Ford Big Block bored 0.060 over and professionally balanced
- Edelbrock Aluminium heads
- Keith Black pistons
- Ford Racing camshaft
- Harland Sharp roller rockers
And many more parts.
Any Questions feel free to email.
A non-refundable $500.00 paypal deposit required within 3 days of auction ending.
Shipping is the winning bidders responsibility.
No zero feedback bidders.
Car is listed for sale locally and reserve the right to end the auction early.