Mint Pristime Collectors Ford Model A 1928 Closed Cab Original Runs Like New
Price: US $24,500.00 Item location: San Jose, Costa Rica
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- SubModel: Ford Closed Cab A
- Type: Pick Up
- Trim: Standard
- Year: 1928
- Mileage: 12,038
- Color: White and Navy Blue
- Engine size: 4 cylinder original
- Number of cylinders: Inline 4-cylinder
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 Speed Standard
- Drive type: 3 Speed Original
- Interior color: White with Wood Trimming and Floor
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1928 Ford Model A Ford Closed Cab AFrom the private show room collection of my client, his vehicle runs great, aint is perfect, verything about it is mint (Check the wood trimming on the floor and cargo area).
This car has been kept inside a garage for collection displaying purposes, certified Ford technician services this car and 25 other collection vehicles to ensure they are kept perfect, emember that this vehicle is from a private collection. The car can be driven without a problem or display at a museum or even add it to your personal collection.
The vehicle is located in Costa Rica and will be shipped on a closed container at the convenience port of choice, he customer will handle the respective importing duties.
- The engine is a water-cooled L-head inline 4-cylinder with a displacement of 201 cu in (3.3 l).
- This engine provides 40 hp (30 kW; 41 PS). Top speed is around 65 mph (105 km/h).
- The Model A has a 103.5 in (2,630 mm) wheelbase with a final drive ratio of 3.77:1.
- The transmission is a conventional 3-speed sliding gear manual unsynchronised unit with a single speed reverse.
- The Model A has 4-wheel mechanical drum brakes.