Price: - Item location: Mattapoisett, Massachusetts, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 127,000
- Color: Dust Rose
- Engine size: 312
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Auyomatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black and White
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Ford ThunderbirdI am listing this car for an elderly friend who does not have access to a computer. He is the 2nd owner and has owned it for the last 43 years.
* This car has a very rare Dealer installed Birds Nest ( Rumble Seat ). This was installed at the dealer when the car was purchased new.
* 2 Tops. Convertible top has the bows but has no canvas.
* Automatic. Shifts fine
* 312 Original engine. Runs great.
* Power, indows,Locks and seat.
* All glass in excellent condition.
* Interior is in very good condition. No rips or tears. The paded dash is in excellent condition .The birds nest has the exact same material to match.
* New Brakes, heelcylinders,Shoes, ines and Master Cylinder.
* New Generator.
*New Gas Tank.
* The car runs and drives well and is roadworthy.
* The Chrome is nice ( Rear bumper could bere chrome, No dents pitted only).
* The frame and floors are in good condition.
* The car does nee, aint, isc. body work ( small dents ) and rocker panels ( New rockers included in sale.
* The owner ( Ben) can be called on his cell phone 1 -508-758-2158