1962 Ford Thunderbird Base Hardtop 2-Door 6.4L Collector
Price: US $16,199.00 Item location: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: Base Hardtop 2-Door
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 110,000
- VIN: 2Y83Z116121
- Color: White
- Engine size: 6.4L 6391CC 390Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Ford ThunderbirdFor sale is a beautiful 1962 Ford Thunderbird in great condition. The vehicle was recently restored and is completed original and currently holds a 'Collector' status in British Columbia, anada. The link below shows the requirements for the car to be eligible for a Collector status in BC: Link
390-V8, UTOMATIC TRANS, WING-AWAY STEERING COLUMN, OWER BRAKES, OWER STEERING, ACTORY A/C (stock - requires retrofitting), M RADIO, ENDER SKIRTS, ND NEW PAINT.
Some facts about the vehicle:
- The vehicle has 110,000 original miles
- Painted to match original color in 2015 and has NO RUST anywhere
- Mechanically the car is sound and the engine runs solid
- The interior is in great condition and has NO rips and tears
- The car is also stored in a heated garage throughout the year
Reason for sale and conditions:
- I recently got married and used the car as my wedding car. Unfortunately, am looking to downsize and therefore selling my vehicle
- The car is available for local pickup only; shipping arrangements must be made by the buyer. I will assist as much as I can.
- A $500 deposit due within 24 hours of auction close, alance due within seven days.
US Residents: Please see the following link for information regarding importing the vehicle into USA from Canada : Link
*Key points (for reference only):
- The nearest border crossing is 15 minutes away from the vehicle location. The nearest US city is Blaine,WA (Near Seattle).
- Since the vehicle is older than 25 years, here is no requirement to prove that the vehicle meets U.S. safety and emission requirements
- The vehicle is originally from USA
- No duty will be charged at the border, ince the vehicle was manufactured in the USA
- You will also pay GST(5%) but you can get your GST refunded later by mail or sometimes at a Canadian duty free store.
*Provided for reference only, uyer to confirm themselves.