1932 Ford Highboy Roadster Street Rod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Highboy Roadster
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 100
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Ford 302 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Camel Tan
- Options: Leather Seats, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other
For sale is my 1932 Ford Highboy Roadster Street Rod
Just got it back from paint & upholstery…time for a new project…
• Brand New Black Metallic Paint Job
• Brand New Custom Camel Leather Interior with Matching Custom Carpeting and Shifter Boot
• Custom Camel Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
• a Ford 302 V8 Motor
• American Stamping Frame Rails
• BeBop’s Fiberglass Body w/Full Floor
• Speedway Drop Axle and Crossmembers
• Lateral Link Stainless Rear
• 4-Link in Rear w/Adjustable TCI Coil-Over Shocks
• Good Brakes w/all new Steering and Vega Gearbox
• C-4 Transmission
• Ford 9” Rear End
• Dual Exhaust
• Chrome Headers w/Internal Mufflers in Tips
• American Shifter Floor Mounted
• Dolphin Gauges
• New 3-Row Tri-Core Aluminum Radiator
• Smoothed Radiator Shell w/Stainless ’32 Grill Insert
• New Polished Halibrand Style Wheels: 15x10 Rear, 5x5 Front
• New Tires
• Edelbrock Intake & Carb
• Gilmer Underdrive Pulleys and Belt
• Approx. 100 Miles Since Build
• Clean Paper Work – Titled as a 1932 Ford
Runs AMAZING! Starts, tops and Drives PERFECT! Turns on a Dime!
Excellent Cruiser & 100% Car Show Ready
Needs Absolutely Nothing!
No Leaks, ransmission Shifts Smoothly, irect Throttle Response
This Highboy needs to be seen in person to appreciate the craftsmanship and details.
Pictures DO NOT do it Justice!
I have tried to represent this vehicle accurately. I invite and encourage all inspections before the auction’s end. Located in Beverly Hills, alifornia.
This car is being sold as-is, here-is with no warranty implied or expressed. Come check it out before bidding and I guarantee that you will want to drive away with it right then &there!
I will consider REASONABLE offers from buyers with Cash-in-Hand but please save us both the time of "shot-in-the-dark" low-ball offers.
I am also happy tohelp work with your arranged transporter to get the car loaded and on it's way. Needless to say, ou are responsible for arrangements and payment to transporter. I do have a very good referral though, hould you need it.Lastly, O NOT BID if you are not Ready, illing & Able to follow through. I don't want to hear you made a mistake andaccidentally bid more than you can afford, our wife isn't okay with it, our kid got your password and started bidding, tc.