1963 Galaxie XL Project Car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Galaxie
- Trim: XL
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 123,456
- Color: White
- Engine size: 390
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Seats
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Ford Galaxie
this car is absolutely the best original condition63 galaxie I have seen in over 10 years. the car was imported to Canada from California approx. 25 years ago. that owner stripped the car down due to not liking the colour white and somewhere lost momentum as the car sat in the garage for approx. 20 years as you see it now.
i bought this car to build it but ihave too many other cars on the go and do not have indoor storage for it soI would rather see an eager appreciative enthusiast take this car and bring it back to life and not see it sit outside for the next 2 years, t is just too clean for that.
- the car is the most rust free i have seen, oming from California
- factory AC appears to be complete
- car is very complete, ll the parts appear to be there and in useable condition
The NOT so GOOD:
- the roof has some pinholes in it. at sometime this car sat withtarp on it and it seems the moisture was trapped under the tarp and there are pinholes in the roof in various places. i sourced a used roof for $300 and many bodymen stated to me they would rather replace a roof than quarter panels and floors, o it is not MAJOR detriment to the car but feel need to disclose to the interested buyer.
- the 390 has lifter/tappet/stuck valve noise. we got the engine running but noticed the noise and do not want t push our luck and damage hard parts internally. this could be an easy fix and the engine runs really good.
a lot of guys spend a couple thousand on sheet metal panels and tonne of hours to put them in, nd then even more hours to do the final bodywork to make the car straight- have a good look at the pics and save yourself a tonne of money by buying a solid car to start with and give this car a new home it needs.
shippin, order export is all very simple. seller has experience and contacts and will assist buyer to make the transaction seamless