1934 Ford Cabriolet Street Rod Convertible Hot Rod **LOW RESERVE**
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Cabriolet
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2-Door
- Year: 1934
- Mileage: 17,500
- Color: Metallic Red
- Engine size: Ford 5-Liter Electric Fuel Injected Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Auto-Overdrive Automatic Transmission
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan Leather
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible, Tilt Wheel
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1934 Ford Other Cabriolet
For sale is my 1934 Ford Cabriolet Street Rod
• PaintedRed Metallic Paint on a Tan Leather Interior
• a Ford 5-Liter Electric Fuel Injected Engine
• Fiberglass Body
• Tan Convertible Top
• Suicide Doors with Pop-Open Remote Control
• Approx. 17,500 Miles Since Build
• Auto-Overdrive Automatic Transmission
• Dual Exhaust
• Power Steering
• Power Brakes
• Weld Wheels
• Leather Seats
• Wilwood Brakes with Adjustable Proportioning Valve
• Tilt Steering Wheel
• Radio w/10-Disc CD Changer
• Clean Paper Work – Titled as a 1934 Ford
Runs Beautifully, tarts and Stops on a Dime
Excellent Cruiser & Show Car Ready
No Leaks, ransmission Shifts Smoothly, irect Throttle Response
This Street Rod needs to be seen in person to appreciate the craftsmanship and details.
Pictures DO NOT do it Justice!
YOU CAN NOT BUILD A CAR REMOTELY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE FOR THIS LOW OF A RESERVE!
I have tried to represent this vehicle accurately. I invite and encourage all inspections before the auction’s end. Located in Beverly Hills, alifornia.
This car is being sold as-is, here-is with no warranty implied or expressed. Come check it out before bidding and I assure you that you will want to drive away with it right then &there!
I will consider REASONABLE offers from buyers with Cash-in-Hand but please save us both the time of "shot-in-the-dark" low-ball offers.
I am also happy tohelp work with your arranged transporter to get the car loaded and on it's way. Needless to say, ou are responsible for arrangements and payment to transporter. I do have a very good referral though, hould you need it.Lastly, O NOT BID if you are not Ready, illing & Able to follow through. I don't want to hear you made a mistake andaccidentally bid more than you can afford, our wife isn't okay with it, our kid got your password and started bidding, tc.