1965 FORD MUSTANG - 289 V8 - 4BBL - 5 SPD - POPPY RED/BLK - CLEAN - LOW RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: 2 Door Coupe
- Trim: * STUNNING CONDITION *
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 82,567
- VIN: 5F07C647787
- Color: Poppy Red
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual 5-Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang
Up for auction at LOW RESERVE is our classic, ow-mileage 1965 Ford Mustang 2-door coupe. It’s a “C-code” car with bullet-proof Tremec T5 manual transmission. This first generation Mustang is one of the cleanest cars I have seen in awhile. It’s meticulous inside and out.
Engine: Strong 289 cubic inch V8 motor, bbl carb, anual 5-speed (T5) transmission on the floor. Power steering and new drum brakes all around. Car generally starts on first turn of the key after priming. Exhaust has a nice deep rumble at idle and while screaming down the road. The engine compartment, runk and undercarriage are unsoiled and rust-free as seen in photos.
Exterior: The exterior is in immaculate quality condition. The classic Poppy Red paint shines like new and, ith fresh black interior, s quite a sought after color combination for 1965-66 Pony cars. The body is straight with no rust, ents, cratches or structural issues. The emblems, adges, rim, lass and chrome are all in terrific shape. Passenger door window crank can be finicky. The Pirelli racing tires (235/45/17 all around) are nearly brand new and the 17" Mustang five-star billet-style wheels are also near perfect.
Interior: The black interior is beautiful!Bucket seats, ear bench, oor panels, ash, eadliner and carpet are all new with hardly any wear. Headlights, indshield wipers, runk and door locks work. Needs hand brake connection, adio and wiring. Kenwood speakers built into kick panels are pre-wired and ready to go. Comes with original keys, laid trunk liner, pare tire and spare tire cover.
Misc: Please review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a trustworthy Ebay member since 2000. This first generation Mustang is truly a beautiful specimen of muscle car history. It’s a fast, eliable and rare classic you won’t have to spend any of your time or money on. Turn the key and drive. It’s ready to be enjoyed for many many years.
Not interested in trades.Clear title is in-hand. Mustang key ring, riginal sets of keys and repair manuals are also included in the sale.
*** Reserve has been set well below fair market value to ensure immediate equity for the buyer. Please do not bid unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Contact seller before bidding if feedback is less than 10 or you are bidding from a country outside the United States. ***
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. Thank you and good luck.
TERMS OF SALE
-- ALL SALES ARE FINAL --
1. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, .G. CASHIERS CHECK, IRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING AND TITLE SENT.
5. VEHICLE SOLD "AS-IS WHERE-IS". VEHICLE HAS BEEN DESCRIBED TO BEST OF OUR ABILITY BUT SOME ISSUES MAY BE UNSEEN. NO WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
6. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER TO BUY IT NOW.