Coupe - Five-Speed Manual - Hydraulic Clutch - Rack & Pinion - Front Discs - AC
Price: US $19,999.00 Item location: Round Rock, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 520000
- VIN: 8RC01C169832
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford MustangI had this beauty rebuilt in 1996 as a safe and dependable daily driver and it has served me well since.
Despite having many added safety features, she still growls deep in your chest.
As a California native and Texas transplant, she has suffered no harsh winters (or road salt!) and has been kept in a garage since restoration.
- 289 Engine with 130K miles. Pertronix ignition
- T-5 Manual Transmission
- Silky-smooth hydraulic clutch
- Rack and Pinion Steering (Tight! No â€œplayâ€ unlike most Fords of this age)
- Air conditioning
- Modern audio (AM/FM/USB)
- Front Disc brakes
- Shoulder seat belts
- Seats from 1969 (same style as 1968, but with headrest)
- Several dings, scratches and surface-rusted areas in the paint (the worst are pictured)
- Front right speaker and the window washer donâ€™t work.
- Crank on the passenger side window is tough to turn and the side mirrors donâ€™t like to stay aimed.
- Dented oil pan (doesn't leak)
- Speedometer/Odometer â€œreadâ€ about 10% low.
- Parts of the carpet and upholstery are faded (the worst part being the top of the back seat, which is ready to crumble from sun exposure) and there is a small rip in the driverâ€™s seat.