1967 Fastback 2+2 Mustang
Price: - Item location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 2000
- VIN: 7T02A153295
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford MustangHello and thank you for looking.
I am offering my tire melting big block 428 Super Cobra Jet GT500 Shelby Mustang with automatic overdrive transmission. This car has a clear Illinois title and is titled as a 1967 Mustang Fast Back. As a fully updated modern car with Ride Tech Suspension, Fast Fuel Injection, this is drivers car. Just jump in this 1st place trophy winner, head to the car show and win more trophies! This is a new build with only 2000 miles miles and is a very driver friendly car. As the Marti Report (Included) reads, this is a real 2+2 Fastback and was purchased from the original owner in West Union Ohio. I even have the original 1967 Ohio License plate! This documented build has a professional hard cover book, video, and paper documentation.
Just hop in and drive anywhere including on the highway for those long road trips!
Check out the video:Click Here
Please see below for details of the build.
Re-Created byMustang Restorations of East Dundee IllinoisCasey Automotive of Arlington Heights IllinoisBarnes Automotive of Arlington Heights Illinois
Body and Paint
- Raven Black with White stripes
- Reproduction Shelby fiberglass hood
- Real NOS Fiberglass Shelby trunk lid
- New floor pans and torque boxes
- New frames under front floor
- New spring boxes and rocker panels
- New quarter panels and fenders
- New chrome trim and weather stripping
- Expel Ultimate Pluss no scratch film covering
- "Scott Drake" Interior parts
- Sport - R series Fastback Standard/Deluxe interior
- New molded carpet and dash pads
- New Headliner and sun visors
- Reproduction Shelby wood steering wheel
- New heater Box, Heater Core, and Controls
- "Classic Instruments" Gauge Set All American Nickel Series
- "Lokar Performance Products" AOD Floor Shifter
- "Dynamat" Sound deadening and heat shield through-out the interior
- "Custom Auto Sound" OEM looking stereo with Aux input and Kick Panel Kenwood Speakers
- Estimated 500 HP (at the flywheel) 428 CID Super Cobra Jet Rebuilt Big Block V8 (car has not been on a dynamometer)
- "Edelbrock" #2044 Performer Top Engine Kit With Aluminum Heads, Cam, Intake, Timing Chain, and Roller Rocker Arms
- "Fast" Electronic Fuel Injection and Ignition With Hand Held Control
- "Monster" AOD 4 Speed Automatic Overdrive Transmission with Custom Mounting Plate for Ford Big Block
- "Deral" Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fans Front and Back. This car doe NOT overheat!
- "Ride Tech" Complete Suspension System Including Coil Over Shocks, and 4 Link Rear End
- Posi Traction Ford 9 Inch rear end with 4/10 gears
- Borgeson Power Steering
- New OEM Type Gas Tank with Internal Electric Fuel Pump
- New OEM Type Front Disc Brakes with Drum Rear Brakes
- "Magstar" Aluminum Wheels with BF Goodrich 255/60/15 Front and 245/15/15 Rear. You can buy these tires anywhere!
Shipping or Pick up is the responsibility of the buyer.
Payment via escrow.comPayment must be complete before car is picked up and title is released to the new owner.
Please look at all pictures, ask any questions and bid withconfidence.
Thank you again for looking and happy bidding!