Body-off restored Arizona truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Pickup
- Type: Custom Cab
- Trim: Short Box Pickup
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 13832
- VIN: F10BR688337
- Color: Wimbledon White
- Engine size: 390 FE
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: C6 automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford F-100 Short Box Pickup
1965 Ford Short Wide Box Pickup
Body-off restored “Custom Cab” truck from Arizona.
Beautifully restored by the previous owner with multiple upgrades.
- 390 FE engine with new Edelbrock carburetor
- Rebuilt C6 automatic transmission
- “Lokar” custom floor shifter
- Rebuilt differential
- Rebuilt suspension
- New dual exhaust system
- Rebuilt original radiator
- Restored dash and gauges
- Rechromed bumpers, grill, emblems…
- New brakes with stainless lines
- All new weather stripping and seals
- New red upholstery, trim panels and headliner
- Original restored steering wheel
- New 15” x 7” wheels and Ford caps
- 15” radial tires with 1 1/2” whitewalls
- Line-X spray-in bedliner
- Rock solid Arizona body with nice fit
- All new Wimbledon White exterior finish
- Highly detailed and drive beautifully
- Approximately 400 miles on the restoration
Serious buyers may contact Mark Young for additional details at (503) 880-1777.
More photos available at www.nwhouseofhardtops.com.
About Us . . .
Northwest House of Hardtops indoor showroom and facility is located in Portland, Oregon just 10 minutes from the Portland International Airport.
Since 1981 we have delivered hundreds of the finest investment cars to individuals and collectors all over the United States, Canada and abroad.
For over 35 years we have restored concourse, award-winning Corvettes, muscle cars and classics to correct factory specifications (or better).
Our team of restoration and detailing experts are truly second to none, including our elite painter (awarded #1 Refinisher for Chevrolet in 1989 and #1 A.S.E. Refinisher in the Nation in 2001). We strive for perfection and customer satisfaction in every vehicle and it shows.
Terms and Conditions . . .
Vehicle is for sale locally and Seller may end listing at any time.
If you are the winning bidder a $2,000.00 deposit will be required within 48 hours after auction ends, with the remaining balance due 5 days thereafter.
NO EXCEPTIONS unless prior arrangements have been made with the seller.
This is a “Used Vehicle” and therefore will be sold “AS-IS”.
Inspections are welcome PRIOR to the auction ending.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping. My company works with several qualified transporters and we will be happy to help with those arrangements.
If you have any questions, please call Mark Young at (503) 880-1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.