PANEL TRUCK DELIVERY- org. driveline-Drive it home! POSSIBLE TRADES CALL 67K mi
Price: US $18,000.00 Item location: Hico, West Virginia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 67000
- VIN: 3047192657
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Ford F-100older guy was in this late 30's and had this fixed up and painted in 1979. Installed shag carpet and paneling to the inside and an 8 track tape deck with built in fm radio, Painted it with Imron paint he said .. its still very shiny to this day,,, In 1982 he parked it in a garage and sold it in april of this year 2020.. It still had the 1982 plates on it. The old guy is now in his late 70's!!!
fast forward to now,, here is what has been done to get it back on the road
- all new brake, brake lines and hoses
- new aluminum fuel tank
- new fuel lines
- new carb
- new 1 wire alternator
- new fuel pump
- new wires plugs points ect
- new side door glass, they were cracked
- 4 new shocks
- new exhaust pipe and muffler
- fuel gage in operative due to new fuel tank,, I have old tank and it could be done with the renu process- it goes with the truck, new tank is brand new aluminum.
- the doors open and shut with ease too
- Paint is very presentable (with flaws and rust bubbles)
- 20 footer is how I would describe it,,, but its cool!!! as it is, you would have to do nothing to take it to car shows should you want to,, it will draw a crowd!!!
- new fuel filter
- new wiper blades arms
- original 223 6 cylinder and 3 speed transmission
- hydraulic clutch
- rebuilt master cylinder for brakes
- front wheel bearings repacked
- drive it home!!!
- has original keys too!
- some old paperwork with the truck
- new battery
- found some paperwork in truc, it belonged to a guy who did refrigeration work!!! pretty cool
I am not selling as a rust free vehicle, I am selling as an older vehicle that has had rust, been fixed at some point, in this case 1979,,, and painted,,, depending on your level of acceptance, it could be used as it is, as it really turns heads, its very shiny and pretty just the way it is,, and it has character,,, or you can take it to any upper level of restoration you choose,, please be aware that you are buying a vehicle that is almost 64 years old!!!! so it has had things fixed and repaired and sometimes not by professionals,,
this is a neat and pretty and very collectible 1957 ford panel truck,,, they only made this front end 1 year!!!! very cool
located in Hico West Virgini, ,, near Beckley... 304 719 2657 call and lets talk,, I will tell you all I can about this vehicle.