1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 11,600 Original Miles
Price: US $59,950.00 Item location: Springfield, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Mach 1 w/ 11,600 ORIGINAL MILES
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 11600
- VIN: 9T02M144318
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 351 Windsor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 w/ 11,600 ORIGINAL MILESALL ORIGINAL 1969 FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 351 W/ 11,600 MILES!
This really is an incredible time capsule. Originally sold in Virginia, this car has spent it's entire life being garage kept and well manicured. Bought from the builder of this famous Chevellehttp://www.superchevy.com/features/1903-low-8-second-twin-turbo-big-block-1969-chevelleafter he decided that he wasn't going to make it into a Pro Tourer. I had aspirations of doing the same but after having it for a little while, I would feel guilty taking away from its originality compared to if I built one as a restoration project. Which is exactly what my plan is once this is sold.
- The body: original paint color that's in incredible condition, lines as straight as an arrow & only 2 tiny rust spots in the lower front corners of the doors
- The engine: 351 Windsor with original 4 barrel carburetor that starts up every time and does not leak any oil with 11,600 miles
- Interior: everything besidesthe radio and the sound system are original and in excellent condition as can be seen from the photos
- The two tiny rust spots as stated above
- The radio doesn't turn on
- gas mileage
- No A/C
Video of the under-bodyand cold is here:https://vimeo.com/448609549
Local pickup is preferred but can work out shipping.