Below are the description notes provided by the current owner:
"This car was built/updated in Denver Colorado in approximately 1974 (46 years ago). When the build started the car was "believed" to have 11,000 original miles. The speedometer was updated during the build and at the time of this inspection it reads 12,370. Therefore, the body is "believed" to have 23,370 miles since sold new in 1932.
I bought the car in 2016, immediately went to work and updated many issues including:
1) Repair and re-touch old paint issues that occurred over 42 years.
2) Lowered the car, replaced all shock absorbers, QA-1 shocks in the rear & quality gas front.
3) Went through all systems, fluids, etc...
4) Replaced all chassis/suspension bushings front and rear.
5) Redesigned the dash and gauge placement.
6) Replaced all tires and wheels ($1,700).
7) Removed rear spare mount, spreader bar, replaced with straight bar and shorty back bars.
8) Rebuilt engine, rings and bearings. Complete tune, ignition, plugs, etc...
9) Removed all windows, lubricated all regulators and replaced run channels for glass.
10) Replaced/renewed antique vinyl roof insert.
11) Replaced 2 windows, drivers window and back window glass.
12) Installed new carpeting, battery access & new high quality battery.
13) Replaced running boards.
14) Reinstalled cowl lamps and turn signal control switch.
15) Lubricated and serviced all door latches.
16) Rebuilt transmission.
17) Installed sun-visors (original) and rear assist straps. All new inside handles/cranks.
1974, the prior owner had the "chassis" work performed by renowned fabricator Clinton Sonefeld in the Denver area, the original frame rails have been professionally updated/boxed with tubular inner structure and tig welds. The way this car handles, steers and brakes, is excellent. The following is a list of what's in the car:
1) Clinton Sonefeld modified chassis, 4" dropped axle, 1965 Mustang steering box, cross steer and 4 Bar utilizing 40 Ford column shift converted to automatic.
2) Speedway "Flat-O-Matic" adapting early Ford flathead V8 (37-up) to Ford C4 automatic.
3) 8" Ford rear axle (3.25 ratio) utilizing new QA-1 coil-over shocks & triangulated 4 bar.
4) Custom built exhaust with Fenton headers.
5) Stock 32 fuel tank with auxiliary electric fuel pump assist, motor runs on new stock mechanical fuel pump. All new fuel lines & pump mounting etc, top flight work.
6) Remote oil cooler for trans on right side just ahead of rear axle.
7) Electric fan on brass/copper radiator.
8) Original 32 Firewall.
9) Transmission kick-down cable attached to gas linkage for passing gear.
10) Motor is 1937 through 1941 style, 3 3/16 bore 3 3/4 stroke. Slight overbore with new pistons, balanced, smoothest running flathead I've ever been around. Has Edelbrock heads and dual carb intake with Stromberg 97 carburetors & manual choke.
11) Front Disc brakes with drum rear brakes on Ford 8" rear end.
12) Radial Tires Nankang Black-Shaved, Front 165/80/R15 & Rear 225/75/R16."