1947 Ford Tudor Deluxe Resto-mod Hot Rod
Price: US $26,500.00 Item location: Orange Park, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Tudor Deluxe Resto-mod
- SubModel: Deluxe Tudor
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Custom Paint Smoothed Body Frenched
- Year: 1947
- Mileage: 8000
- Color: Grabber Orange
- Engine size: 350 Cubic Inch
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Locks
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Orange and White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: seat belts front
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1947 Ford Tudor Deluxe Resto-mod Custom Paint Smoothed Body Frenched1947 Ford Customized Tudor Deluxe Hot Rod Show Car / Cruiser " THE DREAM SICLE"
- Immaculate custom 1947 Ford Tudor Deluxe Show Car. Consistent show winner with multiple trophies since build. Chevrolet 350 CI with TH-350 Auto, Edelbrock 4BBL, Pertronics HEI Ignition, Ford 8.8 rear end, PS/PW/PDL/PB (front disc rear drum),Fat Man front end with mustang II rack and pinion,Tilt Column, Lokar Floor Shift, Banjo Steering Wheel, Custom Gauges,Vintage Air (40 degrees) and Heat, shaved handles, smoothed and french-ed, pop locks, AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/Blue Tooth sound system with remote control, Painless wiring system, Chromed Engine Accessories, dual cooling fans, Beautiful Custom Interior and detailed trunk, Chrome Rims and Baby Moons, One of a Kind Custom Chromed Mirrored Visor, Base Coat/Clear Coat Ford Grabber Orange with custom pin striping by the late great Doctor "D", custom winged goddess lighted hood ornament. Tri-bar headlamps with integrated amber turn signal lights and chrome headlight brows, halogen fog lamps, electric dual speed wipers, LED interior lights, billet aluminum coolant overflow (puke) tank, remote master cylinder servicing reservoir and Many, Many more extras, not perfect, but dog gone close, even comes with a custom car cover and Grabber Orange Touch Up Paint. Must see! must drive! must own! to appreciate. Many photos available, many receipts, trophies, and build info provided. Not a trailer queen, this car is driven monthly.Viewed by appointment ONLY. Clear Florida title. Buyer has total responsibility for SHIPPING arrangements, pickup and associated costs. Immediate $500 DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO SECURE THIS PURCHASE with full payment within 3 days.
- This vehicle is located in Orange Park Florida (32065)and can be inspected with an appointment.