1969 Ford Mustang Big Block Factory 351W Original Low Mileage Survivor!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Hardtop Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 148000
- VIN: 9R01H148166
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 351 Windsor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford Mustang Hardtop Coupe
Up for auction is a very clean 1969 Mustang Hardtop Coupe. Original matching numbers Factory 351 Windsor believed to only have 148,000 original miles. (Not verified) I have owned the car for 3 years and it has been awesome to me. Turns heads everywhere. Rare factory options include Big block 351w 2v V-8 engine, Hardtop with Vinyl. Power steering, Front Disc Brakes, Select Air Conditioning (Not Hooked up) Car was originally delivered to San Jose and has been in California most of its life. Car has been garaged and covered most of Its life. Never in rain in last 3 years. Deluxe interior shows very well, carpet and Interior are newer. Headliner perfect, dash no cracks. All gauges work. Even original horn works. Rebuilt engine with mild cam. Paint is a stage one that shows well, but is not perfect. (Driver quality) This car is a super clean daily driver. Other newer options include:
- Headman Long Tube Headers.
- Aluminum Holley Valve Covers.
- Newer Edelbrock 4 barrel Carb, Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold.
- Newer Radiator (Never overheated on me)
- Rebuilt 2v Heads,
- Rebuilt C6 Automatic Transmission. Shifts Nice.
- 1500 Stall Converter, Shift kit.
- Ford 9 inch rear end on 7 and 8 inch factory Mustang Wheels. BF Goodrich Tires in Good shape.
- Air Shocks, Newer front Shocks, New Battery, Newer tie rod ends and front end bushings.
- Chrome traction bars, Newer front and rear bumpers.
- Chrome strut tower brace.
- 3 inch Dual Exhaust Flowmaster mufflers. This car sounds awesome with the mild lope and 3 inch exhaust. This car runs, drives, stops and shifts very well. Car is really dialed in and needs really nothing.
- 99% rust free. Floors, rockers, trunk, fenders all in good shape.
- Newer single wire chrome alternator. (Have original)
- Newer Kenwood Bluetooth/Aux inputs, stereo with amp, 4 speakers. Sounds very nice.
- Rebuilt Power steering pump, Newer gas tank and Fuel Sender.
- Carpet and floormats are newer and show nice. Vinyl top looks new. Here are the Tag Numbers:
Extra's include: Storage Cover, New Weather Strip Kit (Never Installed), Extra New Chrome Valve Covers with Gaskets, Starter, and some other parts.
Interior and exterior show well, but please donâ€™t expect a show car. This is an extremely clean driver quality car that shows very nice. Please ask all questions before placing bid. Bid to own, welcome to come see car before placing bid. Deposit required if reserve is met. Buy it now is very reasonable I will not be revealing my reserve, but it is very low. Just bought a new car, so this one needs to go. Itâ€™s been a great car. Just serviced oil, and brakes checked. Everything is good to go. Clean California Title in Hand. Registration is current. Thanks, let me know if you have any questions or would like to come take a look. Shipping is buyers responsibility. Good Luck!On Jun-18-20 at 16:34:59 PDT, seller added the following information:
I have had few people request video.