Superior quality Alloway Speedstar
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1934
- Mileage: 5773
- VIN: 18808908
- Color: Ultra Orange Pearl
- Engine size: ZZ4 GM 350 with aluminum heads
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 700 R4 automatic with Moroso cooler
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1934 Ford Coupe
1934 Ford Alloway Speedstar Coupe
Superior quality custom built street rod.
All component manuals included.
- ZZ4 GM 350 with aluminum heads
- Polished Holley carburetor, intake and components
- Comp â€œThumperâ€ cam with gear drive
- MSD ignition and â€œSniperâ€ valve covers
- Sanderson header with aluminized exhaust
- 700R4 transmission with Moroso cooler
- Winters quick change rearend with 3.90 gears
- Heidtâ€™s super-ride independent suspension
- Alloway tubular x-member chassis
- Wilwood four wheel disc brakes
- Aldan coilover front and rear shocks
- Coddington 17â€ x 6â€ and 20â€ x 11 Â½ billet wheels
- PirelliP Zero run flat radial tires
- Autometer speedometer and gauges
- Kenwood stereo system with CD player
- Ididit tilt steering column
- Billet specialties steering wheel
- Power windows, trunk and door openers
- Paul Atkins leather interior with wool carpet
- Custom built console and leather trimmed trunk
- Headwinds billet aluminum headlights
- Rats glass Speedstar coupe body
- House of Color â€œUltra Orange Pearlâ€ exterior finish
- Built right and driven nearly 5,000 miles
- Show quality condition throughout and titled as a â€˜34
Serious buyers may contact Mark Young for additional details at (503) 880-1777.
More photos available at www.nwhouseofhardtops.com.
About Us . . .
Northwest House of Hardtops indoor showroom and facility is located in Portland, Oregon just 10 minutes from the Portland International Airport.
Since 1981 we have delivered hundreds of the finest investment cars to individuals and collectors all over the United States, Canada and abroad.
For over 35 years we have restored concourse, award-winning Corvettes, muscle cars and classics to correct factory specifications (or better).
Our team of restoration and detailing experts are truly second to none, including our elite painter (awarded #1 Refinisher for Chevrolet in 1989 and #1 A.S.E. Refinisher in the Nation in 2001). We strive for perfection and customer satisfaction in every vehicle and it shows.
Terms and Conditions . . .
Vehicle is for sale locally and Seller may end listing at any time.
If you are the winning bidder a $2,000.00 deposit will be required within 48 hours after auction ends, with the remaining balance due 5 days thereafter.
NO EXCEPTIONS unless prior arrangements have been made with the seller.
This is a â€œUsed Vehicleâ€ and therefore will be sold â€œAS-ISâ€.
Inspections are welcome PRIOR to the auction ending.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping. My company works with several qualified transporters and we will be happy to help with those arrangements.
If you have any questions, please call Mark Young at (503) 880-1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.