1985 ford gt mustang convertible
Price: US $6,000.00 Item location: Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: GT
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 160,000
- VIN: 1FABP27M8FF116356
- Engine size: 5.0 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: White
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Ford Mustang GT
1985 Ford GT Mustang Convertible
Two Owner Car - never been in an accident
My father 07/1985 - 06/2012
Me 06/2012 – present
- Engine, lutch, tc replaced; transmission rebuilt, rear axle seals replaced at 135,000 miles - 2001
- Repainted and convertible top replaced at 140,000 miles - 2002
- Seats re-upholstered 145,000 - 2003, pholstery scrap in trunk for repairs if needed.
- Convertible top pistons and hydraulic lines replaced - 153,000 miles - 2013
- Engine wiring harness replaced 154,000 miles - 2013
- Driver and passenger window motors and power locks replaced 156,000 miles - 2014
- Ignition Switch and key cylinder replaced 156,500 - 2014
- Battery Replaced 157,000 miles 01/2015
- Front struts, ear shocks, ear quad shocks, ront brakes, ear brakes replaced 158,000 miles 06/2015
- Radiator replaced with Mishimoto aluminum radiator 159,000 miles - 08/2015
- ·The car runs well, he aluminum radiator holds the temperature gauge at midpoint in traffic even when its 110 degrees F outside.
- ·My father always had the car serviced, change the oil every year which is about every 3000 miles. I replace or upgrade components when they need it.
- ·The car is completely stock except for the aluminum radiator. The cassette tape deck is even original. The car still has the catalytic converter, mog pump, nd all the emission equipment for a 1985 mustang sold in Virginia.
- ·No rust on the car.
- ·Marchal fog lamps and covers are intact and operational.
- ·The AC needs repair, ecommend converting to R134a refrigerant system.
- ·The cruise control does not work
- ·Rear passenger window operator does not work, indow stays up.
Things to consider:
- This vehicle can be registered as an antique which makes it exempt from emission testing in Arizona, heck your local codes they may be similar. This really opens up what you can do to the vehicle, t has a carburetor, o fuel injection, asier to modify.
- This vehicle can be insured as an antique which is less than typical insurance leaving you more money to play with the car.
- The paint, op, nd interior are in really good shape, hey don't need work. Your time can be spent doing mechanical upgrades, ot bodywork.