Sharp Looking RUSTFREE 2wd Short Bed! Like F150 F250 C10 D100
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 102281
- VIN: 1FTCF10E5CLA62879
- Color: White
- Engine size: 300 6cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Ford F-100Please read the entire listing! Nice truck for your local cruise night or run local errands!
Check out this well cared for and hard to find 1982 Ford F100 short bed! This truck is very rare to find in this overall condition.This one has a clean Nevada title and its been a Nevada truck since new!This F100 has a 4 speed manual transmission plus the legendary 4.9 liter 300 inline 6 cylinder.The motor starts right up easily and runs good,but it may be due for a carb rebuild or adjustment.It does not smoke or leak.The engine fluids and engine compartment are very clean. Plus it has a newer master cylinder and Interstate battery.Theparking brake does not hold correctly.It has a matching set of excellent Goodyear Wrangler radial tires mounted on chrome aftermarket wheels.The Wimbledon White paint looks fantastic and is very shiny! The body is super straight plus the cab corners,frame,floors and bottoms of the tailgate and doors are all rock solid and RUSTFREE! All the chrome and glass is very clean and damage free also.It has been garaged kept most of its life.Not one single dent inside the bed,plus it has a spray-in bedliner.This was never used as a work truck and it really shows!The interior looks great overall! The cloth and vinyl bench seat is in perfect shape and so are the door panels,carpeting and headliner. The horn,dome light and windshield wipers work.This is a factory A/C truck! All of the air conditioning components are intact however the belt on the compressor is missing,so not sure what it needs to work properly.Plus it has a really nice pair of Alpine speakers hidden behind the seat and its powered by a Pioneer AM-FM CD stereo.Also has deep tint to keep it cool.Overall a very nice old pickup truck!***Vehicle sold "AS-IS,WHERE-IS", No warranty given or implied. You are more than welcome to look at the F100 before the auction ends.Clean Nevada title.Please remember this is a 38 year old used vehicle.We require an immediate $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit after auction ends. Due to non-paying buyers, if you do not make the deposit or contact me after auction ends, I will assume you are a non-payer and will offer the vehicle to the 2nd chance buyer. Vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days.Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer.
**Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. If you plan on picking the vehicle up in person and driving it out of California, I do have to collect sales tax, which is minimal. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the sales tax and documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will then release the title and send it to you via USPS Priority mail.We have had instances where the title has been delayed.
***California bidders! Sales tax and doc fee will be added to the final selling price. Buyer is responsible for smog testing,any smog related repairs and all registration/title fees!
WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.We know 2 nationwide shipping companies,that can offer great shipping rates.