1966 Ford Mustang GT Coupe 289 w/ Power Steering and Air Conditioning
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: GT Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT w/ AC
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 46731
- VIN: 6R07C******
- Color: Other
- Engine size: 289-V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang GT w/ AC
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
Built in San Jose, California
Power Steering & Air Conditioning
Nice 66' Mustang !!!!!!!
If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.. Thank you.....
This classic ponyis in good shape inside and outand up for auction â€¦â€¦ If your looking for a get in and drive 66 ' mustang that you can enjoy then here you go.............. VIN# matches title / & VIN# on mustang ...........Have to love the color combo on this classic mustang ...........The paint shows nice as it was done by last owner and still shows good and given the GT look ..............The black interioris in great shape as shown in pictures .............The engine compartment shows clean for your local car show ........The 289-V8 enginestarts right up andruns and drives good.......â€¦. This is a factory V8 mustang ............â€¦ Equipped with Air Conditioning and power steering...â€¦...Thispony has an automatic transmission in good working order with no known issues and shifts good through all gears...............Gets plenty of thumbs up when you take this pony on the road .........Trunk area is clean w/ a good trunk mat and good spare tire............. Mustang rides on a new set of American Racing rims mounted on a matching set of BFG white letter tires ...â€¦.. Newer shocks....... Underside shows clean metal as shown in pictures ...â€¦Equipped with a new GT gas cap / GT stripe and GT emblems â€¦â€¦.. Nice sounding newer dual exhaust system .â€¦ This coupe is nice all around .........In summary this classic ponyis a nice investment as it's only going up in value......... Let the pictures speak for themselves ............ Can't go wrong with a first generation 1966 mustang in good condition .......
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic mustangwill be a nicedriver car for someone
I can help with transport. Let me know your zip code and I can get you a discounted transport quote to your door.
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
I have videos i can email interested parties on the mustang.
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.