1967 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 Automatic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 85248
- VIN: 7F03C******
- Color: Lime Gold
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang Convertible
1967 Ford Mustang Convertible
76A - Mustang Convertible
I - Lime Gold Paint color
2A - Black interior color
W - C4 Automatic Transmission
Nice 67' Mustang Factory Convertible !!!!!!!
If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.. Thank you.....
This classic ponyis in good shape inside and outand up for auction â€¦â€¦ If your looking for a get in and drive 67 'mustang convertible that you can enjoy then here you go............Have to love the color combo on this classic mustang ...........The paint was repainted once years ago and still shows nice (factory color) ..............The black interioris in great shape as it's all original from 1967 as shown in pictures .............The engine compartment shows clean for your local car show ........The 289 V8 enginestarts right up andruns and drives good......â€¦. This is a factory V8 mustang convertible ...â€¦...Thispony has an automatic transmission in good working order with no known issues and shifts good through all gears......â€¦.. Has 85k original miles........Gets plenty of thumbs up when you take this pony on the road w/ the top down .........Trunk area is clean w/ the 1967 factory trunk mat and factory spare tire..........Convertible top is the original top and in great shape and rear window is clear...â€¦ All 4 windows rollup and down easily......... Mustang rides on a new set of tires mounted on a nice set of Magnum 500 mustang wheels â€¦â€¦.Just installed a new dual exhaust system with an H pipe (sounds great)...â€¦ Also just installed new front and rear shocks..... Majority of front end has been rebuilt as well......â€¦ This convertible is nice all around .........In summary this classic ponyis a nice investment as it's only going up in value......... Let the pictures speak for themselves ............ Can't go wrong with a first generation 1967 convertible mustang in good condition .......
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic mustangwill be a nicedriver car for someone
I can help with transport. Let me know your zip code and I can get you a discounted transport quote to your door.
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
I have videos i can email interested parties on the mustang.
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.