1966 Ford Bronco U13 Roadster - Uncut and Unrestored - Rare Collectable Bronco!
Price: US $58,000.00 Item location: Fairhope, Alabama, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: SUV
- Trim: U13 Roadster
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 76856
- VIN: U13FL760088
- Color: Beige
- Engine size: Inline 6 170CI
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Silver
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Bronco U13 Roadster$58,000 obo.
Here is your chance to own one of the few remaining original and unrestored 1966 U13 Roadster Broncos in existence! Only made from 1966 through 1968, less than 250 are thought to exist today. Many experts say there are probably less than 20 in unrestored original condition such as this. This one has the original VIN stamp beginning with U13.
Everything on this truck Works including the original vacuum operated windshield wipers, the wiper washer pump, the in cab heater controls, and all lights and gauges except the fuel gauge. Door inserts, windshield frame and hood have had paint work but other panels appear original. Because this truck has NOT been restored, there are blemishes in the paint as indicated in the pics. Minor scrapes/scuffs from times gone by. Floorboards are solid and only have paint chipping. There are 3 very minor rust spots on the truck. Two of them are on the driver lower rocker panel at the very bottom. One is under the passenger front seat at the welded seam. All three could be easily repaired with tack-welds and touch-up paint to keep this as original as possible. Frame is 100% solid with zero rust. All other body panes are 100% rust free.
Engine is the original 170 CI inline 6 with a 3 on the tree transmission. The engine was rebuilt in 1999 and has around 1,000 miles put on it since then. Brake master cylinder and wheel cylinders have been rebuilt along with new front axle seals - all around 2010.
This is an ultra rare collectible Bronco that needs to go to someone who will appreciate it for its originality.
- original number-matching 170cid straight 6 engine (rebuilt 1999)
- original 1-barrel carburetor
- original lock-out hubs (rebuilt 1995) on the 4-wheel drive front axle
- original oil bath air filter
- original vacuum windshield wipers (fully operational)
- original hub caps (unique to '66)
- original straight-end bumpers (unique to '66 and '67 models)
- original driver side mirror (unique to early Roadsters)
- original "pencil" dash pad, with no cracks (unique to '66 and '67 models)
- original eyebrow grill (only found on early production '66s)
- original FOMOCO washer fluid bag
- original 3-on-the-tree 3.03 manual transmission
- original long-throw 4-wheel drive transfer case control stick with round ball head (only found on early production '66s)
- original rubber transfer case boot (unique to '66 models)
- original rear bench seat
- original black arm rests on rear bench seat (unique to '66 models)
- original 15-inch wheels, including the spare
- original rear tail light lenses (no "clear" reverse section; unique to '66 models)
- original FOMOCO tail hitch
- original fold-down windshield (hinged to fold flat on top of the hood, with a pin hitch to hold it in place)
- original skid plate protecting the transfer case
* Please note, this vehicle is registered and insured in Alabama. Alabama will NOT issue a title on any motor vehicle over 30 years of age regardless of circumstance or request. This vehicle will be sold on a BILL OF SALE and NO TITLE is available from Alabama.