CLEAN 1951 Ford F-1
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: Truck
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 42710
- VIN: F1R1AT15321
- Color: patina
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Ford Other Pickups Truck
This is a excellent running 51 f1 with a early 80's small block 350 with a 700R4 trans. runs great and straight down the road. just rebuilt the carb and did fresh tune up on truck. please watch this video of truck before calling Stephen at 404-921-4873 with questions: https://youtu.be/ZYAFVmRJAjE
please call before hitting buy it now! $10,900 OBO
here is link to website with more photos and description: http://peachtreeclassiccars.com/vehicle-details/?cid=598Cosmetic
- Paint/Body: Paint job has a great patina. The body is a little rough intentionally to give this truck a cool rat rod style look.
- Interior: Amazing patina on the dash and doors, original paint. Original gauges are present but not functional. Seat is comfortable, looks nice, no rips or tears.
- Glass/Windows: Original glass also has a great patina. There are cracks in the windshield, vent windows and rear glass. Door windows are not cracked. Windows move up and down smoothly(Drivers window in the video is off by one tooth, it rolled up easily when I pulled up on the glass a little to get it started.
- Trunk: Old steel bed over original bed wood.
- Undercarriage: Solid rust free frame, rush free original floor pans. Only minor rust in the cab corners.
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels with brand new tires, beauty rings and caps. Tire sizes staggered front and rear.
- Drivetrain: Late 70's model small block Chevy V8. Starts easily and runs strong. 700R4 transmission. Has a crisp shift and runs through all the gears well. There is only minor typical play in the steering wheel, the truck drives straight and easy down the road. This truck is kind of fast and has no problem cruising at highway speeds.
- Lights/Electrical: Head lights, tail lights and brake lights are all functional. Original gauges are not hooked up.
- Brakes: Stop straight and strong.