1983 Ford F 350 Crew Cab 4x4
Price: - Item location: Winchester, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-350
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: xl
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 85981
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: bbf 460
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Ford F-350 xl****************. ************ *. *. *
Ebays Auto Check would not recognize the vin# look at pictures. Ebay had me put a picture of the title.Vin# 2ftjw3617dcb12329Also put image of trim tag.Its because the truck was made in Canada.
- 1 owner
- Was set up by a long-shoreman as his personal RV, recently got rid of the camper and turned it back into a truck.
- 100% rust free Californiatruck
- Bumpers are in good condition
- Straight body for being a truck
- Never in a accident
- Clean seats
- Dual fuel tanks
- Head lines still intact
- Transmissionshifts smoothly
- Runs and drives
- 4x4 works
- Sliding rear window, latch still works
- All lights work
- Low miles
- Fun to drive
- Tuff stance
- Great candidatefor a cosmeticrestoration
- Front tires are 33x12.50 and have about 98% tread
- Rear tires are 235/85R16 and 3 of them are 98% and one is about 75%
- Big block 460
- C6 Automatic
- Dual exhaust with glass packs, kicked out rear tire "sounds bad ass"
- Auto meter gauges that work
- 6 inch Rancho lift kit with Add a leafs
- Dually wheels were added in rear with bush wacker fenders. Original rear end. You could easily put it back to stock if you would like. "Take off fenders and extra wheel"
- Door panels are dry rotted on the front.
- Carpet ripped on drivers side
- Bed has few dents inside
- AC is not working. Compressor is good, seems to need a charge.
- Front left break seems to stick after you drive for a while.
- Carburetorneeds a rebuild, it hesitates a little bit until the engine is at normal operatingtemperature, 180 degrees.
This truck will need a little love. It was sitting for a couple years. I put a newer battery and it turned right on no issues. The truck spent the majority of it's life as a camper. I took off the camper, tracked down the correct bumpers and tailgate, now I would like to pass it on. It's a cool old truck, whether your looking for a work truck or one to cruise around in or take to a classic car show, look no further, this is the one. This truck is going to be SOLD AS IS to the highest bidder at auction with no reserve. Buyer is responsible for shipping. If necessary I will help coordinate.
Mustang fast back, Mustang notch back, 5.0, Mustang GT, Ford, Fairlane, Galaxy, Star liner, Shoe box, 3 Window Coupe, 5 Window Coupe, 40 Ford, Ford Coupe, 289, 302, 427, 429, 460. Cougar, Cobra Shelby, Roush, Saleen, F-100, F-150, F-250, F-350,Short bed, Long bed. 1950 Ford, 7.3 Diesel, Cummins swap, Highboy, Dana 60