1970 Mach I Boss 302 Look resto-mod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Mach I
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Mach I original build with Boss 302 badging
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: 0F05M194345
- Color: yellow
- Engine size: 351 Cleveland
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I
1970 Mach I 302 Boss Look MustangOriginal 1970 Mach I, ompetition Yellow, speed, 51C 4BBL documented car (Marti Report included)Has been complete rebuilt true to its history with 351C engine, BBL Holley Double Pumper Carb, are metal repaint in PPG clear coat base coat including bottom of car, ngine bay, nterior… complete “dip” in paint. Example features how car has be dramatically improved from stock
· American Auto Wiring new wiring harness throughout.. include upgrades if wanted for AC, ower everything
· Modern T5 5 speed with hydraulic clutch with external slave and master for easy adjustment and durability. Filled with DOT 5 racing fluid
· Period Correct 351 Cleveleand engine fully BUILT with upgraded high lift COMP CAM, orged pistons with 11:1 compression, arland Sharp Roller Rockers… very powerful estimate 500+ HP.
· Boss 302 finish out for that “look” but note could be converted to Mach I look in maybe a weekend… Heat gun remove stripes, uff, dd Mach I rocker moldings. Rear honey comb trim between tail lights and strip on trunk lid. Trunk lid is original OEM Mach I trunk lid without Mustang letter holes. So pick you look you have both !
· Interior completely redone with Leather front seats done in larger more comfortable format then stock. New headliner, ound deadening, ash, lass, ear trim, tereo etc. Note rear deck is covered in euro black vinyl, idden rear speakers for stereo
· Instrumentation is all modern digital but looks very OEM. New electronic tach, peedometer, dometer, our meter, il pressure, emp gauges etc…. all new new all modern
· Original Hurst shifter connected to modern T5 shifter for OEM look with new performance
· Brand NEWtaggered BFG raised white letter tires with larger rear tires then front brand new Mustang upgraded 15 inch Magnum 500 wheels just like an OEM Boss
· Bottom of car and engine bay painted in Competition Yellow base coat and clear to give distinctive look. If new owner wanted black engine bay could easily be changed - but doing in Yellow to match car was a big job and nice appearance upgrade all done during completely disassembled shell stripped and painted. Note pictures of complete restoration process available on request
· New Shaker ram air hood scoop with rebuilt Holley double pumper underneath :)
· All electrical work turn signals, ights, nterior lights all redone and connected with all new American Auto wiring harness
· Car lowered one stage with custom CJ Pony springs and all new OEM blue shocks
· Exhaust and headers all new. Magnaflow custom dual exhaust with Boss OEM turn down exhaust tips. Sounds fantastic !
· New OEM threaded insert rear louvers.. .not cheap imitation OEM real stuff
· Build documentation included in car most brochures for new equipment like gauges, iring harness, xhaust, ngine cam etc. included in notebook in trunk of carMost of all this car “goes” and is fun and a great platform to use as is or add more for modern daily driver !
Final note is this is a true Mach I all documented and could be re-badged as Mach I in probably a couple of days. Basically just add in rocker moldings, oneycomb between tail lights and remove stripes with heat gun and install Mach I badges. So just a unique opportunity to have BOTH looks..... Boss 302 look just classic and this car much more modern, igher performance, asier to maintain then stock Boss 302. A Boss 302 in same condition of this car probably North of 85K or more. If in time you decide you prefer Mach I look quick and cheap to change. Even deck lid is original Mach I without "Mustang" letters in lid. So a great
high performance, otally updated re-stomod car that you can enjoy has is or as Mach I look.
If buyer had interest in adding in AC our facility can also add for a quite reasonable investment
100% of what More pics and video of this vehicle October 2, 015
Mar 31, 015 FJ40 Other build to order SC Example vehicles
January 5, 013 April 3, 015 April 10, 015
August 18, 014
December 23, 014 Dtechparts sells are used in our re-manufacturing. We know the parts what is goo, ad, orks and can assist well beyond
a typical parts sale. We also sell complete kits to let you build your own 2002 just like this one and many other configurations
No Warranty Express or Implied
This vehicle is being sold as is, here is with no warranty, xpressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, uthenticity, enuineness, r defects herein, nd makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, mperfection, efect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, nd to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Terms and Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, nd make arrangements for payment at that time. A minimum $1000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, ell it to the next high bidder, r sell it otherwise.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, e will gladly work with you. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`.
If you are not sure about something, lease ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle.