1928 Ford Model A Roadster Pick Up
Price: - Item location: Salinas, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Roadster Pick Up
- Year: 1928
- Mileage: 0
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1928 Ford Model AFor Sale: 1928 Ford Model A Roadster Pick Up
Traditional Hot Rod built in 1956 with minor upgrades.
- 265 cubic inch small block Chevy installed in 1956
- New distributer, rebuilt starter and alternator.
- New wiring.
- Rebuilt radiator.
- Rebuilt 39' Ford 3-speed
- New clutch,flywheel and related components
- 40' Ford with Hot Rod Works axle upgrade.
- 40' Ford brakes completely rebuilt with new master cylinder and brake lines.
- New dropped axle and all front suspension components.
- Vega steering box.
- New tires
- New upholstery,
- 32' Ford Dash
- New gauges
- Bell Auto Parts style steering wheel
- Last painted with lacquer sometime in the 80's (checked paint, cracks and patina due to age).
- 29' Chevy gas tank
- King Bee headlights.
- New Bikini Top
- Brookville rear fenders
- Solid body/No rust