100% SOLID CALIF. SURVIVOR â˜€ï¸ 44K MILES â—ï¸ 351 CLEVELAND â€” 4V HOLLEY â˜„ï¸ FMX
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 44000
- VIN: 3F03H230568
- Color: Saddle Bronze
- Engine size: 351 Cleveland
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: FMX auto
- Interior color: White vinyl w houndstooth
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Ford Mustang Convertible
1973 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE â˜€ï¸ 44K DOCUMENTED MILES
351 CLEVELAND — 4VHOLLEY
FMX TRANS —FACTORY AIR
100% SOLID 3RD OWNER CALIFORNIA SURVIVOR
Purchased out of central California...Very nice original Code 5T Saddle Bronze paint with contrasting white top and houndstooth bucket seats.Low miles car has PS, new Power Disc Brakes, new dual master cyl.Original carbeurator replaced with Holley 4V.Just tuned with new wires, plugs, cap, rotor.New OEM style radiator. Immaculate glass window power top operates perfectly.New Goodrich TA's. Extensive, first-rate work invested by previous owner as well.The issues: Mild crease in sheetmetal behind p-side rear wheel from parking lot incident years ago. Factory AC needs attention, radio and fuel gauge not operating, molded door panels need replaced.
You need to see this car in person! Email questions happily answered. Video also available so ASK!
Here's the description by the previous owner:
- A 1973 Ford Mustang Convertible. Manufactured in May 1973, in Dearborn Michigan, equipped with the original351 C -2V engine and FMX auto trans. Options include: White power top, power steering, air conditioning, console, am radio, color keyed racing mirrors, tinted glass. This gal still wears her original saddle bronze paint, so there is no need to guess what lies beneath!
- I purchased this car from the original owner in Dec. 2014, with the intent to restore and keep. I am now faced with moving into a home which cannot accommodate this car in a garage space, so it is now being offered for sale. Prior to my purchase, the car sat inside a garage since 1984; hence the low mileage. The previous owner assured me that the odometer indicated the original mileage and had not yet reached 100,000 miles.
- I towed it home and began the process of preparing the old gal for life again. After soaking the cylinder bores with Marvel Mystery Oil and giving her a fresh fuel supply (and a handful of other things) she came to life. Worth mentioning as to what I have done to the car: New top with rear glass (not plastic), replaced the intake (Edlebrock) & carb (Holley) 4 barrel, new fuel tank, new distributor, new shocks (4), new tires, new convertible hydraulics, etc. I will give to you what parts I have for the car. I will also provide the original hubcaps and intake/carb. I' replaced the hubcaps with era correct Ford aluminum wheels which were an option for this year model. I have the deluxe Marti report and Eminger invoice, as well as the warranty card and a copy of the original "pink slip"-title.
- The car runs and goes through the gears as it should. I think the carburetor needs to be adjusted a bit as it sputters at times upon hard acceleration. I haven't driven the car much. The fuel gauge is inoperative. This vehicle does not leak and there is no rust other than superficial oxidization on frame and where the body paint may have been scratched or has thinned. The passenger side rear panel was struck by a car in a parking lot and can be seen in the photos.
The car hasgotten nothing but better since 2017!
Cashier's check or bank wire must clear before I let the title and/or car go. If you have any questions ask via email or if you want to talk send me your number and I'll get back to you ASAP. Inspection is encouraged. I can store the car 7 to 10 days max after the auction ends. I have a somewhat flexible shedule and with advanced notice should be able to assist with shipping.
TERMS: $200 deposit by PayPal due within 24 hours of close of auction.Balance by bank wire transfer to be initiated no later than 72 hours after close of auction.
We're happy to assist with shipping ...
Sold as is where is.
+ + + INSPECTIONS ENCOURAGED + + +
On May-31-19 at 15:50:37 PDT, seller added the following information:
JOY MACHINE 2-PART WALK-AROUND VIDEO