1939 Ford Steel Henry Cabriolet with rumble seat..5.8L V8...Must See!
Price: US $59,000.00 Item location: Verona, New Jersey, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Steel Henry cabriolet
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1939
- Mileage: 11111
- VIN: 184826993
- Engine size: 5.8 liter fuel injected
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Two tone beige
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1939 Ford Steel Henry cabrioletRed with two tone beige interior. The 5.8 liter fuel injected motor is connected to an overdrive transmission that is shifted electronically, Must II front end with tubular A arms, R& P power steering, front disc brakes, powder coated chassis, aluminum drive shaft, Borla exhaust with stainless tips, parallel leaf springs on the rear, Halibrand wheels with knock-offs, 2" chopped top, folding rumble seat, retractable license plate. The custom interior has fully adjustable front bucket seats, custom digital dash, back-up camera, power windows, air conditioning, am/fm/cd sound system; shaved door handles with remote controlled release. Laser straight body...high end build...Must see!
Includes color matching front end bra as pictured.Serious inquiries only please.Listing for a friend who is an avid car collector.