1956 Ford Thunderbird Convertible w/ Hardtop, Automatic, Great Condition !!!
Price: - Item location: Fair Oaks, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 62000
- VIN: P6FH336801
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 312 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Ford ThunderbirdHi There, I am selling my 1956 Ford Thunderbird. Clean and fun driver that is ready for a new owner to enjoy ! Here are the key points :
- Slightly older Restoration, Great showing car !- No Rust, Solid Floorboards and trunk, California Garaged and covered car
- Hardtop Included (Excellent Condition!!)- No Soft Top
- Tons of work done including many new parts (mostly in the last 9 years)
- Automatic Transmission
- Numbers Matching Engine (312 V8)- All Lights work- Windows roll up and down perfect- All Glass is in good condition with no cracks
- Paint is shiny and looks great, however there are a few rough areas (see picture of front right headlight area) as well as some cracks in the paint here and there. But overall a great showing car !- Whitewall tires- Registered in California until 7/2019- Starts up every time and runs well- Transmission has to be in Neutral to start the car (not sure why)- Clean Title in Hand- Hagerty.com values this car at $38,000 in Average Condition
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to assist in shipping car, however the shipment cost will be at buyers expense.
HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK !!