1975 Ford Bronco RANGER 4x4 Wagon 302 - V8 - ORIGINAL!
Price: - Item location: Hayfield, Minnesota, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- SubModel: Ranger Wagon 4x4
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Wagon 4x4 - 302
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: N/A
- VIN: U15GLV46992
- Color: Bahama Blue
- Engine size: 302-V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Ford Bronco Wagon 4x4 - 3021975 Original Ford Bronco Ranger equipped with a 302 V8. It has a 3 speed Manual Transmission along with 4 Wheel Drive. This is a very original Bronco that came from the factory as a Ranger Package! CLEAN & CLEAR TITLE IN HAND!
The Bronco starts & runs! Most of all itâ€™s components are all original & as they were in 1975.
This Bronco is quite original and has not been truly ever restored. The Original Bahama Blue paint looks like it might of had 1 previous paint job in its life (still Bahama Blue).
Original Ranger Package Interior is all there including the original rear Houndstooth rear interior panels & Ranger dash pad (not installed but included in the sale).
It has the original factory equipped Power Steering that does work!
Has had some maintenance items recently replaced on it: Spark Plugs & Wires, Distributor, Ignition Module, Oil & Filter changed, Air Filter, Carb Rebuild, etc....
Bronco is very original - it would make a great restoration or a project that you could slowly work on as you enjoy it.
- Clean & Clear Title in hand!
- 302 with 4v does run and seems like itâ€™s very strong with no issues! Does not seem to leak at all! Will need an exhaust system and the radiator has a pin hole leak in it that will need repair.
- Does have the typical Early Bronco rust. Plan on floor pan, rocker panel & some other work to get it back to solid. Passenger door opens well but Drivers Side door does drop a little when opened.
- Frame looks like itâ€™s in Great Shape!
- Brakes will need attention. Not safe for the road!
- Column 3 speed shifter is sloppy & would benefit from a rebuild or just moving shifter to the floor.
- Swing Away Tire Carrier is in good shape & has all it components in good working order.
- Tires & wheels are in good condition!
- Bumpers are in great shape!
- Eqipped with Roll Bar & very nice Soft Top that has a lot of options or can easily be removed. Top is in excellent condition!
- Does not have a Hard Top but would possibly be able to locate one for it & could work something out with the Buyer if needed.
- Bahama Blue Paint! Currently one of the most popular colors in an Early Bronco! Looks very sharp!
- Does have an Auxiliary Gas Tank that does hold fuel & is currently hooked up as a Fuel Supply.
**This is a â€œRolling Projectâ€ and is not 100% road worthy. It does start up nicely & runs pretty good but it will need some attention before taking it down the road (Brakes, fix the slop in the shifter, etc). Would not take much to get to that point. It will need to be trailered to its next location!!! You can not drive it home!
Please contact me with any questions. Message me your phone # or email & I can send you any pictures or videos you would like to see.
Plan on buying if you plan on bidding! Please do not waste mine or your time if you bid & donâ€™t plan on buying. Reminder that if you bid on item - you have agreed to pay for the item & failure to do so will be reported to Ebay. Ebay will ensure all Fines & Fees for non paying bidders are taken care of!
Please contact me after Auction has ended & we will square away the details.
$250 Deposit is required within 24 hours of the Auction ending.
I have no issues working with Shippers & would be more than happy to help get it loaded. *Buyer will be responsible for hiring a Shipper.