1967 Ford Mustang Fastback GT Tribute
Price: - Item location: Howell, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Fastback
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 67317
- VIN: 7F02C168438
- Color: Dark Moss Green
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: regular
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- Beautifully restored 1967 Mustang Fastback GT Tribute
- painted in a two-stage PPG urethane Dark Moss Green.
- Replaced in the last four years, newly upholstered black interior, new brushed aluminum dash, Wood Steering wheel, Power steering, New Holley 600 cfm carb. New fog lights and grille. Sequential hood/tail lights. New radio, New starter, New Autolite battery. K&N air filter. Petronix II ignition. Flame-Thrower coil, Hedman Headers into a 2 1/2 duel exhaust. Hurst shifter. Roller rockers. Rebuilt 4 spd wide ratio top loader transmission. 8" rear. New Richmond 3.55 gear. New manual drum brakes on all corners. Less than 500 miles on P235/60R15 Cooper Cobra tires running on Rev wheels. New 1/4" skins, outer wheel houses, trunk floor extension, trunk lid door skins, front and rear valances, left and front apron, floor pans and radiator support. Frame rails are original. Original glass. (minor scuffs on rear glass).
- Thumbs up wherever you go, always attracts a crowd.
- Video link:
I can help with transportation either getting it loaded on a truck or assisting you at the buyer's expense. Inspections are encouraged but must be completed before the end of the auction. $2000.00 non refundable deposit due at auction end and remaining balance due within five working days. Payment must be in the form of cash in person or via certified check. Car will not be released until funds clear bank. I do my best to accurately describe the vehicle to the best of my abilities. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are NOT to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The SELLER shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. The BUYER is responsible for any/all shipment costs involved in transportation of the vehicle. References for shippers are available upon request. This Mustang is being sold "as is". The car is for sale locally also, auction may end at any time.
- Thanks and good luck!
I will be happy to answer all questions by e-mail for it will be quicker for me to answer.