1948 Ford COE Truck on Chevy 1 Ton Chassis
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- Year: 1948
- Mileage: 10000
- VIN: 98HWH272565
- Color: White
- Engine size: 400 Chevy Small Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Ford Other Pickups
This impressive 1948 Ford COE has been placed on a 87 Chevy 1 ton chassis with a 400 small block chevy engine and 400 turbo trans with a gear vendor overdrive system.
NOT SURE of actual mileage.
Do a search and you will find that COE's in this condition and at this price are extremely rare and hard to find. When searching you will easily find that these unique trucks can sell for $150k+.
This COE is ready to cruise as soon as you receive it. It looks and drives great and is guaranteed to turn heads wherever it goes! Finish off the interior with just a headliner, carpet kit and stereo to your liking and the COE is complete. Has a small 4-5in crack in drivers side door window but it rolls up/down fine as is so I have not fixed it. I feel just adds to it's rough and tough looking character that makes it trulyunique.
- 400ci Small Block Chevy V-8 Motor
- 400 turbo auto trans
- Gear Vendor Overdrive
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Air Conditioning
- Tow Hitch
- Trailer brakes.
- Alcoa Aluminum Rims
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Dual Batteries
- New power steering pump, starter, battery, valve covers, gaskets & brakes
- Service Bed with locking compartments to carry all your tools & misc
- Vented Compartment set up for generator and inverter
- Great truck that can easily pull your toys
- Located in Southern California and buyer will need to pay for shipping.