1966 Ford Mustang HI-Performance 289 Clean California Classic
Price: US $17,500.00 Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe Vinyl Top
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 111,000
- Color: Satin Green
- Engine size: 289
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang1966 C-code 289 (Hi-Performance) with Automatic C-4 Transmission
Check it out, .5 inch pipes with magna flo mufflers, o headers yet.http://youtu.be/NYdya_vG-74
(Engine)Rebuilt 3 years ago, nd upgraded top end 3 months ago. Just upgraded engine with Edelbrock performer package (horsepower upgrade)
-Edelbrock manifold-Edelbrock carburator-Edelbrock camshaft-Doubletiming roller chain-Lifters + rods
Transmission has new flex plate installed
Great sounding car! Much improved horsepower
(Suspension)Includes new KYB shocks all 4
(Exhaust) Recently installed
1) New 2.5 inch Dual Magna-flow exhaust
2) GT valance installed below rear bumper and inserts
(Interior)is 8 out of 10 interior was re-upholstered
1) Pony Door panels pistol grip handels and wood grain steering wheel
2) Center Counsel has wood grain inserts (there is a small crack on the side but not much visible)
3) Deluxe wood grain steering wheel about 2 years old (chrome is fantastic shape)
4) Headliner in great shape
5) New Carpet and insulation
6) weather strip both front and rear windshields replaced.
7) Original Stereo not working recently installed a Pioneer Deck with bluetooth and speakers are 6x9 Pioneers (this stereo is hidden in glove compartment)
Aftermarket airduct grill cover installed (see pics)
1) Recently installed new brakes Shoes/and kit and machined drums.
2) Brakes have a power booster
New upgraded Air Conditioning System (Sanden Compressor Upgrade)1) New Sanden compressor,2) Hoses Hi and Lows3) Dryer, nd cooler condenser4) Blower fan blows cold R134
Heater installed new 3 years ago Blows hot air with new Air ducts etc.
New 4 row hi-performance radiator (aluminum from champion radiators)
New Gas Tank
All electrical work great, o flaws
New Gas Cap
Original black yellow Plates California car.
15x 7 Style steel wheels + tires (6months old) BF Good rich tires with 1 inch White walls
Trunk has cover kit installed
Vinyl top in great condition, nstalled 3 years ago, hich include new chrome pillars
The car is currently Garaged and on Non-Operation. No Back Fees as I just put it on Non-Operation last Month.
The paint is over 10 years old and has cracks and some peeling, t will need to be repainted if you want a show quality car. There is small cracks on passenger side fender. Clear coat peeling ondrivers side door by rearview mirror.
There is very minimal rust on the car, ts been garaged and well kept in Southern California its whole life.
********Before purchasing car understand the following: The car has a small lien. Due to a small loan I took out with using the car as collateral. I will need to pay off 5,000. It will need to be paid and cleared before shipping vehicle to include the Pink Slip*****This doesnt mean Im charging you an extra 5,000******