1971 Ford Mustang Coupe
Price: US $22,500.00 Item location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Two-door coupe
- Trim: As described
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: New engine has about 2500 miles.
- VIN: 1F01F115720
- Color: Light tan or brown with racing strips on hood&trun
- Engine size: 351 Winsor with aluminum valve covers
- Number of cylinders: V/8 351 Winsor
- Transmission: C-4 transmission completely rebuilt.
- Drive type: Automatic transmisson rebuilt
- Interior color: Matching light tanAutomatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Ford Mustang Two-door coupeEngine is a 351 Windsor with aluminum valve covers. Engine was purchased from NAPA. Has a total of 2500 miles on it-not completely broken in yet.Hoze connections are braided mesh silver wiring.
C-4 transmission has been totally rebuilt with heavy duty parts. Carries a warranty of 36 months or 100,000 miles to the original owner only.
Exhaust system is equipped with dual pipes, ooker headers, nd Flowmaster mufflers. Power brakes have been installed on front. Steering system has been rebuilt. New rubber installed on all four tires. Interior has a new headliner, ew floor-mat, nd two front seats have been been completely re-upholstered.
Car has been re-painted with front and rear racing stripes. Color is tan or light brown. Have spent almost $25000 on vehicle with receipts for verification. Asking $22500. Call Dale at 303-986-1562 Car is located in Lakewood, ol, suburb of Denver. Vehicle is sold "as is where is" with no written or implied warranty provided.