1969 Ford F250 Crew Cab Short Bed 4x2 4 Speed V8
Price: - Item location: Nixa, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-250
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 99999
- VIN: F25YCD15464
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford F-250FOR SALE
1969 F250 crew cab short bed
This trucks has been setting 30 plus years. Very original and complete truck.
Truck has surface rust on the roof but no holes and is fairly straight as well. One of the better roofs Iâ€™ve seen on a bump crew. Truck came from Arkansas and has rust in the front floors,front cab mounts and I believe 2 spots in the door jambs that are very repairable. Rear cab corners have some rust as well. Floor parts are cheap and not hard to install. Rear doors are in good usable shape with a little rust in the corners. Rust in the under hood aprons. I may know where a parts truck is cheap if a buyer wants one. This is a very restorable truck I just want to be very clear on what it needs.
360 engine, 4 speed manual transmission, power steering, power brakes, and a 456 locker rear end.
Truck is only being sold to help fund a new shop. Crew cab bumps are getting hard to find in good buildable shape. I reserve the right to end the auction early as truck is for sale locally. Title will be a few weeks as it was just sent off.
If you have questions please call me at 417-761-1418
25% of selling price is due within 48 hours of auctions ending. The remaining 75% is due within 7 days of auctions ending. Truck is to be picked up within 10 days of auctions ending. Payments are to be made via cash or wire transfer.
DO NOT BID ON THIS TRUCK IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR WIFE, PARENTS, OR BANK. PLEASE DO SO BEFORE BIDDING.