1964.5 Ford Mustang Convertible 260 V8 - Manual Trans. 2 Owners
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 104617
- VIN: 5F08F182571
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 260
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Ford Mustang
What a rare find. Sitting in a barn for 41 years. Pictures are included the day it first saw light, in 41 years.
Rare 1964.5 Ford Mustang Convertible with the original 260 motor and manual transmission. ( Rebuilt )
Factory Raven black exterior and interior.
After this car was rescued, there was a whole lot of money and time put into getting the car running and road worthy.
Receipts are all included and the following work was done -
- Motor completely rebuilt
- Transmission gone through
- Clutch gone through
- All new brakes - lines - hoses - master cylinder - shoes - parking brake cables.
- All new fuel system - lines - hoses - sending unit and new tank
- All new dual exhaust system - flow master 40 series with H pipe, and 2 inch chamber.
- New shocks
- Reman. starter.
- Brand new Style Steel wheels and BF Goodrich tires.
Please note this car will still need body work,including, but not limited to,lower quarter work, also needs front floor work Frame rails are solid. Inner fenders are solid. Shock towers are solid.
Paint is very old and in weak condition. Interior is original and presentable, but tired looking. Fantastic car to complete restore, with all the hard mechanical work completed.
All electrical in working condition except radio.
NOTE !!! *** this car has matching vin number on inner fender / the title / registration and insurance cards /and the door tag. HOWEVER, there is also a D code vin stamped on the inner fender in addition to the F code vin... I can not explain why, but I am thinking the car was built and intended for a 289 4BBL, and then was switched at factoryto a F code 260. Please see pics for yourself to make this is OK with you. ***
This car runs and drives very nice - please see video of walk around.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk7sKq_CtRM
Any questions, please send through eBay messenger or call direct at 410-320-7522, Randy
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS - MONEY WIRE - CASH IN PERSON - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN MARYLAND ZIP CODE 21640
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOMED
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING OR ANYWAY NEEDED TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR 19 YEARS AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. - THANK YOU.