NICE 1930 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan Hot Rod Body Original Steel Rat 1931 Gasser
Price: - Item location: Drexel, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Year: 1930
- Mileage: 100000
- VIN: xyz123
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1930 Ford Model ADue to ebay's ever changing policy's I am going to have to begin adding disclaimers to my adds!
My written description and title are more important then any tags, amounts, UPCs, or other info Ebay may add!
1) I cannot charge exact shipping! ebay charges me 10% on whatever I charge so there has to be some markup so I don't lose money on the shipping.
2) I do my best to describe my items and always try to provide extra pictures to show you exactly what you are buying. If for some reason you have a problem I will do my best to take care of you if you contact me first and are reasonable.
3) I leave feedback when you receive the item and have left me feedback. At that point I consider the transaction complete and can leave you the only choice ebay gives me of positive feedback.
4) If you purchase more then one item I will do my best to combine shipping whenever possible.
5) I do not accept returns because I am not a store! I am a guy just like you that tries to make a few bucks selling stuff on ebay.
6) I ship out as soon as possible. Sometimes that is several days as I live in the boonies and can't make a special trip just to ship one item.
7) On LARGE items I will have a shipping amount but due to the size or weight it may not be actual cost, if its going to cost me more then that then I have to charge you for it. Whenever possible I will be using Fastenal to save you money.
8) I take all credit cards through Ebay checkout, I no longer accept Paypal.
THANK YOU for your interest.
1930 Ford Model A tudor sedan body.
What you see is what is included, I do have some other parts I will offer high bidder.
This is one of the nicest bodies you will find!
Its not perfect but is INCREDIBLY SOLID.I see a few pin holes in the passenger cowl and inside of passenger door other then that I see NO rust through.Most of the wood is even original!
All 4 windows go up and down with one finger and without a hitch!Windshield tilts out as it should.Doors open, close, and latch as they should.Have a bunch of Tuck and Roll interior panels that came out of it.
I even have all the handles and escutcheon!Rear fenders have been molded in but I don't believe are welded on.This was an old hot rod that has been inside for many years!
I wish I had time to build this car as its going to be such and easy build and will be a great car when finished!
Feel free to ask questions.
Can remain stored outside here for reasonable amount of time if fully paid for. I will be happy to help with shipping but would prefer local pickup.
Would like payment through some form other then electronic in full within 7 days.
ALWAYS look at my other LISTINGS for more cars & parts.