Ford Model A Pheaton- Restored
- Make: Ford
- Model: Pheaton
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1929
- Mileage: 99,999,999
- VIN: A2295967
- Color: Burgundy
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1929 Ford Pheaton
This is a beautiful a stunning 1929 Ford Model A Phaeton. Great restoration, gorgeous Dark Blue and Black paint, interior is completely re-done, this car runs great, newer tires, distributor, carburetor, doesnâ€™t overheat even in Arizona. Needs nothing. This listing includers a brand-new Mitchell overdrive and transmission ($4,500 value), not installed in car, will be here in October. I can have the factory drop ship to you. Mitchell transmissions are made in America, forged of only the finest alloys available, and built with precision workmanship. We offer a quiet, easy shifting experience with our dependable unit, guaranteed to make your driving experience a pleasure!
- For the Model Aâ€™s, the installation kit includes new front and rear torque tubes, drive lines, speedo cable extension and gear, shifter and linkage.
- With RPM reduction or speed increase, our 26% or 36% overdrive allows a comfortable highway cruising speed.
NOT JUST AN OVERDRIVE/UNDERDRIVE
With the synchromesh feature, any gear can be split at any speed, giving you six forward gears, instead of three. Shifting is manual, with a separate shift stick mounted next to the standard stick.
- Overdrive mounts mid-ship of the vehicle. New torque tubes and drive shafts are pre-installed at our factory for easier installation.
- Speedometer and odometer are read from the overdrive after it is installed.
- Gear ratios are optional at the time of ordering, and could be changed at any time.
- Gear-Splitter, plus installation kit can be shipped via UPS.
- Warranty is 2 years, with limited mileage