1971 Ford Ranchero parts car
Price: US $2,900.00 Item location: Beverly Hills, Florida, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Ranchero
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 51,000
- VIN: F1A48M160178F
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 351 C 4 barrel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Ford Ranchero GTThis is a non running low mileage, accident free, matching numbers loaded 1971 Ranchero GT. Many parts remain as you will see below. Local pickup only. Non running car so buyer must have the means to load it without running.
Matching numbers 351C and C-6, traction lok 3.00 rear end, PDB, PS, AC, Heavy duty suspension and much more.
Please contact me with any questions. Note that I have removed parts I needed for my restoration project but the extensive list of rare options is below. Current photos reflect what is on the car.
Please contact me with any questions via eBay messaging of see my profile for other ways to reach me. Thank you for your interest and please be sure to look at the many other exceptional items I currently have listed on eBay.
1971 Torino Ranchero GT parts car for sale.
Includes full matching numbers drive train and many good body panels and parts.
Matching numbers M Code car with low miles, no accidents, 351 Cleveland with C-6 transmission and 3.00 traction lok rear end.
This is a non-running car. Bring a winch.
Low mileage, accident free car. I have gone around the car with a magnet and cannot find any bondo.
See the original attached Marti Report.
This was a very rare car with options like Ram Air, Shaker hood, bucket seats, floor shifter, center console, AC, Disc brakes, heavy duty suspension, bullet proof and powerful 4 barrel 351 Cleveland with C-6 transmission, traction lock 9 inch 3.00 rear end car with many additional options. I am also including many spare parts from another 71 Ranchero and some from a 69 Torino fastback I am no longer using.
This is a perfect car for the large upcoming swap meets in Ocala and Daytona. There are many good and rare parts and many good body panel parts as well as the matching numbers 300 HP drive-train. 1970-71 were the best years for the Torino. This Ranchero is technically a Torino with many interchangeable parts to 1970 and 1971 Torino's
I bought this car from the third owner who owned it from 2004-2013 in Texas. He bought it in Oklahoma from the original owner's son. It has very low original (51,000) miles. Unfortunately, it's a parts car due to excessive rust underneath. I am restoring a similar car and have taken the parts I need.
There are still many thousands of dollars of 70-71 Torino/Ranchero parts here. This is a great opportunity to double or triple your money.
1) Original solid bed floor, tailgate and panels with some rust on the under side
2) Good working GT tailgate with original handle and badging.
3) Assume all body parts need some body work before painting
4) Driver door missing glass. Closes properly
5) Passenger door works well and has good glass
6) Door hinges and pins are solid
7) Good fenders
8) Original GT ram air hood has minor rust in front and small dent on the nose. Good working original hinges.
9) Original steering column (lock missing)
10) Center floor shifter in very good condition
11) Matching numbers drive train with high performance (300 HP from the factory) 4 barrel 351C (currently frozen) and C-6 transmission. Converted to electronic ignition. Motor still has the original lift brackets from the factory.
Car has sat since 2008 and motor is currently frozen. Since the car ran well when it was parked, there is a good chance you'll get it to turn.
12) Good radiator, shroud, brackets etc., and original AC set up said to be working when parked in 2008.
13) Original door panels in usable condition
14) 1971 Ranchero bench seat in good condition
15) Original power steering assembly
16) Original wipers and motor
17) Holley 750 carburetor with very low miles
18) Nice M/T valve covers
19) Original heavy duty suspension
20) Original power disc brakes
21) Original 3.00 traction lock (posi) Ford 9 inch rear end
22) Many other parts included
Remember, this is a non-running parts car. You will need a winch to load it. Asking $2900
Thank you, Mark