1967 FORD MUSTANG V8 ELEANOR ** NO RESERVE **
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: ELEANOR GT350 NO RESERVE
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 7R01C196483
- Color: Silver
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang ELEANOR GT350 NO RESERVE*** NO RESERVE **1967 FORD MUSTANGELEANOR STYLEC CODEV8
I WILL START BY SAYING THAT THIS AUCTION IS AT NO RESERV, WHICH MEANS THAT ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ARE WELCOME TO PLAY . THIS CAR IS AT NO RESERVE SO WHOEVER IS THE HIGHEST BIDDER AT THE END AT THE AUCTION WINS THIS CAR .
- This is a nice condition 1967 Mustang coupe, Its a California Car with great floors and frame rails, runs good, engine sounds healthy. Its had lots of Custom adds. If your looking for a nice quality driver mustang look no further . Not only the car looks good but performsgood as well. This aint your trailer Queen classic so please dont expect a 50k qualit, but dont get me wrong paint shines very nice and its a very clean car .b The body of the car is very straight . minor imperfections on paint . please request video as i point out minor flaws on paint . If you see this car in perso, you will be happy buying this . It looks beautiful ! Just wanted to make it clear that this car is a great drive, a car you can get up and go for a cruise or even take to car shows, Turns heads everywhere she goes. Motor was taken out and was cleaned up by a mechanicthat i hire . A complete tune was just recently done as well . all electrical seems to be in working Oder. A new stereo was just installed along with some new 6x9 speakers . sounds great . car does have power steering. I do have a video of this ca, so please requested so it can give you a better idea about the vehicle .
- Heres a list of add ons
- Eleanor Style Hood Scoop Molded to Metal hood
- Fiberglass Shelby style trunk lid and end caps.
- California Special Side scoops, These are the Metal version
- Custom Billet Grille
- Custom Front Valance
- Shelby Style steering wheel.
- Custom rear 1968 Shelby tail panel with the Custom lens and trim with no bars
- Painted to match rear bumper
- eleanor style wheels
- New Eleanor Gray paint with the Black Rally stripes, under the clear Coat
- 1968 Mustang Style seats
- Shelby Engine Dress up valve covers and Air Cleaner
- New fuel Tank and sender
- New Interior, seat covers, Dash pad, door Panels ect
- 289 V8, Automatic and Power steering
IF YOU WISH TO MAKE ME AN OFFER TO CLOSE THE AUCTION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME THROUGH EBAY AND MAKE ME AN OFFER . THANKS . YOU MAY NEVER KNOW MIGHT SAY YES .714 791 33 FOUR ZERO
Please text me or call me with any questions
DisclaimerYou must inspect the car BEFORE the auction is over.If you do not plan to buy this car, DO NOT waste my time or yours.A mandatory $500 deposit through PayPal is due within 24hrs of end of auction and the remaining balance is due within 7 days of end of auction.Your winning bid constitutes a legal binding contract; so if you fail to pay, a non-payment claim will be open and sale will be cancelled.The deposit is non-refundable.You are responsible for any shipping cost, but I can help you with the referrals and arrangements. California buyers will need to pay sale tax,out of the state buyers will pay there own tax . I may end the auction at any time due to local sale so email me with any offers. Remember you are bidding on a used vehicle so expect some imperfections for its age. It is being sold in AS IS condition with no warranty or returns so please ask any questions you may have before the end of auction.All sales are final, NO EXCEPTIONS
I'm selling this car as is but your more then welcome to send someone to look at it or inspect it before purchase. ask me any questions and ill do my best to answer them. I don't have a lot of history on the car and the condition I have described is based on my inspection and car experience All Items are sold as-is