1912 Model T Ford C Cab Panel Delivery
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- Year: 1912
- Mileage: 100
- Color: Blue
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1912 Ford Model T
This is a really pretty Model T- runs very well and stops great. The car is an eye-catching vehicle and would be a creative advertising piece. We’re selling it only because we really need the space. It was originally purchased as a shop project from the heirs of a Montana estate. It was about 70% complete at the time and needed some wiring and a lot of detail work. It has been a labor of love, ut it’s time for this car to find its next home. The car is well built and shows very well. It will continue to provide enjoyment for many more years and you won’t be disappointed.
At Time of purchase:
- Paint completed
- Woodwork completed
- Engine and transmission complete, ut not running (runs great now)
- 5 Buffalo (30 x 3-1/2) wire wheels with new Firestone tires and tubes (one wheel has a bent rim and will need to be repaired)
Removed distributor and installed new timer, ice coils, oil box & switch for a more authentic look
Removed stock high head and installed an early low head for better fit and a little better engine compression
Fabricated and installed custom rear fender brackets and tail light bracket (none are available for this type of vehicle )
- Installed a nicely functioning complete brass Rubes horn that has a great sound
- Installed beautiful brass gas generator- for show only, ut could be converted to functioning
- Electrified headlights which now use a 1918-1922 horn light switch on the steering column
- The horn button part of the switch has been wired to engage the starter (we installed a modern starter solenoid, ut didn’t want to drill a hole in the floorboards)
Installed a small drum Ruckstell rear end with a 12 rivet housing and 2-piece torque tube (it shifts very well)
- Installed Ruckstell shifter that comes up on the left hand side of the driver’s seat and is very easy and comfortable to reach when you shift
- Installed set of AC accessory outside brakes in conjunction with the stock Model T transmission brake
The engine is believed to be a 1921, n order to utilize a starter and generator. It was already in the car and appears to have been rebuilt, ith 60 over pistons and new babbitt on rods and crank.
- It runs on magneto
- The engine has a mag post oiler
- Included is a set of brass cowl lights, ut no mounting brackets. The mounting brackets do exist and can be purchased from vendors.
- We have a clear California title and a current registration
- We can store the car for 1 month after purchase, ut it must be moved after that.
- For serious buyer questions, all Ron at 510-579-4211 between 8AM and 8PM Pacific Daylight Time
- Car can be viewed on weekdays between 8AM and 4PM