1966 Ford Mustang GT Coupe A-Code RARE *2nd Owner Car* NOT A CLONE
Price: US $42,000.00 Item location: Wellington, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 53,803
- VIN: 6R07A194168
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 331 Stroker/ Original 289 on engine stand
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang GTRare and Real 1966 "A" code Mustang GT this is not a clone.
This is 2nd owner car that has always been garaged in a climate controlled shop.This car has won multiple awards at various car shows including The Rocky Mountain Mustang Round Up in Steamboat Springs, CO. I purchased this car 17yrs ago from the original owner in Denver, CO. I have a photo copy of the original title and the original dealer tag to the dealership in Denver where it was purchased. The dealership is no longer around but this beautiful car is. Being a lifelong Colorado car it has very little rust and the underside is very clean.
Just under 54,000 miles on the odometer that I believe to be the original mileage.
I have the original parts that have come off/out of the car including but not limited to
- Original 289 motor on a stand
- Original 3rd Member
- Hood (Painted at the same time as the car)
- Axle shafts
Wheels are the original mag wheels and it also has the factory original rally-pac (does not function)
Interior and vinyl top are also original to the car- front seats have minor rips between tuck and roll- back seats are flawless- vinyl top is in great shape above the rear window corner on the drivers side it started to untuck so it is siliconed there only*Added kicker panels with speakers and in dash CD player with an automatic antenna.The center console is aftermarket and removable.
The car was painted silver with some nice metallic in 2003 by Custom Design in Fort Collins, CO.*Silver is the cars original color*Paint is all round in good condition for its age(The front/rear valances and teardrop hood are aftermarket)*minor damage to both rear bottom quarter panels (see photos)*rust on driver side floor board under the pedal area and driver side inside quarter panel (see photos)
- 331 stroker motor(built for street/strip) less than 1000mi on the motor
- AFR aluminum heads- Roller rockers - Hooker long tube headers with 3" dual x-pipe exhaust
- Holley 650cfm double pumper- Electric fuel pump- High-rise intake manifold - MSD ignition with Digital 6 plus
- Hurst short throw shifter on the factory 4speed
- 3.73 posi rear end- Track bars - Cal custom valve covers
- An original air cleaner off of a 1966 GT350
For more information feel free to callCalar (Kayler)(970)310-9493If I do not answer leave me a message and I will call you back as soon as possible
Thanks and Happy Bidding!